1396804277530.jpg
:dwillhuh: @ the Lego Man hair

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This thread makes me get on some :wow::mjcry:

See, here in brazil we ain't got all that science on them hairlines.

So we got a lot of nikkas doing their shyt with some lame ass typical cac barbers that we got here. Lame.

I'm glad that nowadays we got nikkas who stteped their game up and opened afro barber shops.

See

Every black brazilian I know always watched american movies and get on some :mjcry: "how the fukk they get this sharpness".

Typical black brazilian hairline:

lazaro11.jpg

You guys can see the struggle.

Only now, in 2014 that black brazilians be stepping they hairline game up :wow:

Breh, considering all the gene mixing down there in Brazil.... Y'all nikkas should have the GOAT hairline crispyness.

y'all nikkas outchea looking like Theo Huxtable in 1988

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I used to wonder why nikkas would be spending all this extra time in the back of the barbershop where the ladies were braiding hair...and had regular cuts.

They'd always be on some " You know how the barbershops be" or " My Barber takes his time and makes sure he cuts my hair properly"

:ufdup: Nah nikka, you was in the back getting ya hairline and beard painted on and baked at 475 degrees

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I don't think the frequency of your haircuts has anything to do with receeding. White people don't shape up the front ever and they go bald too. I was getting a cut every week for the longest....I been getting one every 2 weeks for the past 8 years and my line is pretty much in tact .

I have another theory....I be in the shop and see people bringing their toddlers in to get lined up and shyt, that is way too young and putting way too much stress on their domes...by the time these kids are in their mid 20s that combined with genetics is gonna play a role in the health of their line, but genetics is pretty much the determining factor.

i have a 6 month old son. what age would you recommend for his first haircut? is 1 years old too young?

4fossa

All Star
Daps
And whats up with this scalp micro pigmentation thing, brehs?

images

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Dykes, Dominican and Puerto Rican babers are in the elite tier of barbering.

But Bettis is a fraud, he was just down with the jig for long enough that it's not too apparent to most.

img_7006_2.jpg
this sorcery :wow:

i'm appalled, i feel deceived, i now know why yall feel the way you do about weaves :mjcry:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt is mainly genetics and quality of life.
there is nikkas that have never got a line up in there life and they are bald in there 30s.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nikkas are so scared of getting old they coming up with all sorts of formulas to convince themselves that father time aint gonna come for that ass.

If edging with a razor or too close with clippers was the cause for receding hairlines then the shyt wouldnt just recede in the corners, it would get pushed back all at once.

Whats the theory about balding at the top of the head? What about white people, most of them dont even use clippers but they bald just as much if not more.
Yeah, The coli science in here is hilarious. If its in your genetics to lose your hairline there is nothing you can do lol.