Jerome Bettis hairline

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE PAINT/MARKER ON HIS HAIR LINE...
ITS NOT NOTICEABLE TO THE UNTRAINED EYE.
BUT nikkaS WHO ARE DEEP IN THE HAIR GAME CAN SPOT IT.
:devil:
:evil:
Oh I knew that nikka was heavy into the dyes and bigen shyt, I thought ya'll were implying he was rocking a wig like Steve Harvey.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This thread makes me get on some :wow::mjcry:

See, here in brazil we ain't got all that science on them hairlines.

So we got a lot of nikkas doing their shyt with some lame ass typical cac barbers that we got here. Lame.

I'm glad that nowadays we got nikkas who stteped their game up and opened afro barber shops.

See

Every black brazilian I know always watched american movies and get on some :mjcry: "how the fukk they get this sharpness".

Typical black brazilian hairline:

lazaro11.jpg

You guys can see the struggle.

Only now, in 2014 that black brazilians be stepping they hairline game up :wow:

Don't worry, my nikka @chefmate7days moving back down there and go have the barber shop game on lock. I'ma donate 10 Andis T-Outliners. He also gone have authentic NBA jerseys, PS4s, and New Era fitteds

:myman:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

It's not just hairlines now, it's went to the beards too. a crazy amount of cats are out there faking the funk trying to rock the full beards hard since it became a bit more fashionable.
funny you post this...saw this in my newsfeed on FB today...yall nikkas got lace front beards? :damn:

a_560x375-1.jpg

a_560x375-2.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Because Nas has grade A barbers, not everyone here has that; let a nikka who dab and dab your line being indefinite shape you up constantly, and see your shyt around age 30, or someone with super sharp clippers just cutting your shyt up..........................
I'm amazed at how many people believe this silly shyt.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
funny you post this...saw this in my newsfeed on FB today...yall nikkas got lace front beards? :damn:

a_560x375-1.jpg

a_560x375-2.jpg

Lots of dudes been trying to juice their beards with the bigen just to look extra full..It's all types of fukkery going on now.....but this is top tier trickery.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This thread makes me get on some :wow::mjcry:

See, here in brazil we ain't got all that science on them hairlines.

So we got a lot of nikkas doing their shyt with some lame ass typical cac barbers that we got here. Lame.

I'm glad that nowadays we got nikkas who stteped their game up and opened afro barber shops.

See

Every black brazilian I know always watched american movies and get on some :mjcry: "how the fukk they get this sharpness".

Typical black brazilian hairline:

lazaro11.jpg

You guys can see the struggle.

Only now, in 2014 that black brazilians be stepping they hairline game up :wow:

:wow: just think how I felt when I was living down there and trying to get a hairtcut....my shyt was already receding but after living in Brazil, they pushed my shyt a couple centimeters back :scust:niccas was creating a whole new line.....when I move back imma bring the hairline survival scrolls and open up a Black American barbershop to spread the gospel :blessed: and keep whatevers left of my line crisp :mjcry:

Don't worry, my nikka @chefmate7days moving back down there and go have the barber shop game on lock. I'ma donate 10 Andis T-Outliners. He also gone have authentic NBA jerseys, PS4s, and New Era fitteds

:myman:

:russ:.....imma make sure I bring this with me :sas1:

37cf4ee0.jpg