Jermaine Dupri has questions about Kamala Harris and the Democratic party

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He can feel how he feel. It’s whatever. I never heard him talk about politics before. He be too busy begging for props.,, I missed him talking politics. People are talking about him though so he got whet he wanted.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There really needs to be a content age, intelligence filter in the world.

This dumb ass midget is asking questions as if the record of the current occupant of the white house and his vp isn't historically stellar.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I'm already successful as an artist. I'm in a museum's permanent collection while I'm still alive. :blessed:

Yes! Yes! Let the hate flow through you.
This white bytch that just pukes on the floor is technically an artist too and I honestly couldn’t tell yalls “Art” apart :huhldup:
millie-brown-10.jpg

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem is these nikkaz suddenly have "questions" about the Democratic party when our democracy is a risk and we're at the doorstep of fascism. Real fascism. All these critiques come across as disingenuous. Where were these nikkaz during all of Trump's chaos? What other reason do they have to speak out now other than to dissuade other black people from voting?

Gtfo the way or get on code. Avoiding fascism is the priority number 1 right now. If you don't like it so what. Grow the fukk up. Tangibles will be an after thought under right wing authoritarian rules.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
So why did Joe Biden give her with voting rights, abortion rights and the fukking border? :dahell:

What world do y’all live in? Kamala Harris couldn’t even keep her staff. They were quitting and running to the papers to tell how incompetent her and her team was.

Let’s keep this shyt simple,

Kamala Harris>Trump

Anyone questioning any black man or woman who questions Kamala is a straight c00n in my book. Question the fukk out of her to force her to become more progressive.

When Biden because president he sidelined the progressive movement.

I’m going to vote for Kamala, but I am praying she didn’t pick Tim Waltz to further sideline the progressive movement.
That is what is the issue with black people. Don’t question Kamala.
:patrice:
It is what it is. I get it, but it is stupid honestly. Everybody knows we didn’t pick her. If Joe Biden old ass said he was going to step down and we got to choose a candidate, Kamala would be 5th if not lower.
:francis:
We got what we got. Black people need to sit down and color. No questions asked or you are a c00n.
:manny:
:gucci:
Warnock/Abrams 2032.
:wow:

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This is nonsensical the vice president has no political power or executive power, they only can break ties in the senate and first in line to the us president in line of succession .This is trying too hard to sound learned , he is saying republican talking point

So why were folks excited about her VP picked with the coach dude??

Since VP doesn't really truly matter in this case.

Just asking

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
If Kamala loses, at least we the black people can get our shyt together. Cause historpically we do better and actually handle shyt when oppressed.

Kamala winning will be bad as it will make us complacent, and like with Obama yall Kamala lovers wont hold her feet to the fire, when she does the benign neglect act. Yall just gonna say, "Let's wait til 2028, she will do it then cause it's her last term as President."

And we all know this is coward talk:mjpls:
I've seen a lot of bad takes on the Coli over the years. This is arguably the worst. Do better, breh.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
what’s up with stupid motherfukkers in our community second guessing kamala and indulging right wing agitprop that only serves to help trump defeat her?

HOW, exactly, does this aid black people? what value is to be gained from kamala, the only person opposing trump’s return to a white house whose power has been left unrestrained by recent supreme court decisions, losing the support of our community?

fukk this clown and everyone else who poses questions about kamala in bad faith when the alternative to her victory in november is a holocaust visited upon black america.

i’m tired of these traitors.

:mjtf:

He was just at her rally and donated. He SHOULDN'T ask questions about a Candidate he endorsing? The fukk? :gucci: