Jermaine Dupri has questions about Kamala Harris and the Democratic party

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
If Kamala loses, at least we the black people can get our shyt together. Cause historpically we do better and actually handle shyt when oppressed.
Why would you want to go back to a time where you have to fight for the right you already have right now. Is it not better to fight to keep those rights?

c00ns be screaming close the border but refuse to understand why those people fleeing their homelands.

I swear you orios brains eroded and process like cacs whose instinct is being drawn towards harm :russ:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If Kamala loses, at least we the black people can get our shyt together. Cause historpically we do better and actually handle shyt when oppressed.

Kamala winning will be bad as it will make us complacent, and like with Obama yall Kamala lovers wont hold her feet to the fire, when she does the benign neglect act. Yall just gonna say, "Let's wait til 2028, she will do it then cause it's her last term as President."

And we all know this is coward talk:mjpls:

We should just go all the way back to jim crow. Imagine how much we can get done :banderas:

shyt if you really want to get shyt popping Im sure you can go sign the rights to your life to someone if you wish to be oppressed

Daps
does dupri and people like him know that their comments about kamala are trafficking in the same racist questions about black inferiority that white supremacists have espoused for centuries?

it’s fascinating to watch our own people spout white surpremacist talking points about black competency.

:jbhmm:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
no, you aren’t. and, be careful what you post on here, unless you want the public to know you’re MAGA.

i’m guessing the handful of people who’ve bought your basquiat imitations wouldn’t take kindly to that revelation.

:unimpressed:
:usure: wait til you see the Kamala Harris portrait imma do.....imma geaux in.

fukk harris
fukk trump

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So she's above answering the question, if voters are confused?

I mean I guess she could and the answer would be that she doesn't have any sort of executive power outside of providing a tie breaking vote and certifying elections.

My main question is why people were never curious about this with Mike Pence, Joe Biden (when he was VP), dikk Cheney, Al Gore, and Dan Quayle. No one ever expected them to fix the border or correct inflation while they served as the VP

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I mean I guess she could and the answer would be that she doesn't have any sort of executive power outside of providing a tie breaking vote and certifying elections.

My main question is why people were never curious about this with Mike Pence, Joe Biden (when he was VP), dikk Cheney, Al Gore, and Dan Quayle. No one ever expected them to fix the border or correct inflation while they served as the VP

This wouldn't be that hard to explain out loud.

People always ask about who holds what power in govt. The issue here is that JD may have her asked her about her role and left confused.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Kamala winning will be bad as it will make us complacent, and like with Obama yall Kamala lovers wont hold her feet to the fire, when she does the benign neglect act. Yall just gonna say, "Let's wait til 2028, she will do it then cause it's her last term as President."

And we all know this is coward talk:mjpls:

I understand that prospective but Trumps appointing Republicans to the courts would be a fatal blow to our people.

That can not happen.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Ain't shyt gonna get done for black people no matter what side you vote. Just take care of you and yours and keep it pushing