Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is nonsensical the vice president has no political power or executive power, they only can break ties in the senate and first in line to the us president in line of succession .This is trying too hard to sound learned , he is saying republican talking point
Exactly these are the only powers the constitution guarantees the vice president. I get where he's coming from, and maybe she didn't give him the honest response she should have, but it ain't much lol. The only exception has been dikk Cheney. :dame:

• President of the Senate.
  • Presiding over impeachment trials.
  • Presiding over electoral vote counts.
  • Successor to the U.S. president.
  • Acting president.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He keeps saying our community, but keeps ducking and dodging that verification thread and essentially called posters c00ns who did partake in it.
giphy.gif

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Not with this shyt again. The vice president has very little power. Y'all know this and yet continue with this bullshyt.

what’s up with stupid motherfukkers in our community second guessing kamala and indulging right wing agitprop that only serves to help trump defeat her?

HOW, exactly, does this aid black people? what value is to be gained from kamala, the only person opposing trump’s return to a white house whose power has been left unrestrained by recent supreme court decisions, losing the support of our community?

fukk this clown and everyone else who poses questions about kamala in bad faith when the alternative to her victory in november is a holocaust visited upon black america.

i’m tired of these traitors.

:mjtf:

no, it’s not obvious she’s an empty suit.

you look INCREDIBLY suspect of late, and i am now starting to agree with the people who’ve accused you of being white.

you spent months supporting kamala, and have just recently starting making very curious criticisms of her that aren’t aligned with facts.

it makes you look very funny in the light.

:unimpressed:

This is nonsensical the vice president has no political power or executive power, they only can break ties in the senate and first in line to the us president in line of succession .This is trying too hard to sound learned , he is saying republican talking point

What vice president have anyone seen all in the cameras?

Civics education :snoop:

So why did Joe Biden give her with voting rights, abortion rights and the fukking border? :dahell:

What world do y’all live in? Kamala Harris couldn’t even keep her staff. They were quitting and running to the papers to tell how incompetent her and her team was.

Let’s keep this shyt simple,

Kamala Harris>Trump

Anyone questioning any black man or woman who questions Kamala is a straight c00n in my book. Question the fukk out of her to force her to become more progressive.

When Biden because president he sidelined the progressive movement.

I’m going to vote for Kamala, but I am praying she didn’t pick Tim Waltz to further sideline the progressive movement.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what’s up with stupid motherfukkers in our community second guessing kamala and indulging right wing agitprop that only serves to help trump defeat her?

HOW, exactly, does this aid black people? what value is to be gained from kamala, the only person opposing trump’s return to a white house whose power has been left unrestrained by recent supreme court decisions, losing the support of our community?

fukk this clown and everyone else who poses questions about kamala in bad faith when the alternative to her victory in november is a holocaust visited upon black america.

i’m tired of these traitors.

:mjtf:

KAMALA WAS NOT CHOSEN BY THE PPL.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DEMOCRACY RIGHT?

"JUST TAKE THE CANDIDATE WE GIVE YOU
AND STFU nikkaS"

:devil:
:evil: