Jermaine Dupri has questions about Kamala Harris and the Democratic party

Daps
Let’s keep this shyt simple,

Kamala Harris>Trump
this is all you need to say. this is all that black america needs to understand.

any further discussion only aids the fascists. questioning kamala’s motives only aids the fascists. pondering on why kamala didn’t do more as a vp only aids the fascists.

:francis:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If Kamala loses, at least we the black people can get our shyt together. Cause historpically we do better and actually handle shyt when oppressed.

Kamala winning will be bad as it will make us complacent, and like with Obama yall Kamala lovers wont hold her feet to the fire, when she does the benign neglect act. Yall just gonna say, "Let's wait til 2028, she will do it then cause it's her last term as President."

And we all know this is coward talk:mjpls:

Daps
If Kamala loses, at least we the black people can get our shyt together. Cause historpically we do better and actually handle shyt when oppressed.

Kamala winning will be bad as it will make us complacent, and like with Obama yall Kamala lovers wont hold her feet to the fire, when she does the benign neglect act. Yall just gonna say, "Let's wait til 2028, she will do it then cause it's her last term as President."

And we all know this is coward talk:mjpls:
i hope you fail as an artist, even if kamala wins.

if trump wins, your art won’t matter and you will probably be dead.

negged.

:unimpressed:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i hope you fail as an artist, even if kamala wins.

if trump wins, your art won’t matter and you will probably be dead.

negged.

I'm already successful as an artist. I'm in a museum's permanent collection while I'm still alive. :blessed:

Yes! Yes! Let the hate flow through you.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
this is all you need to say. this is all that black america needs to understand.

any further discussion only aids the fascists. questioning kamala’s motives only aids the fascists. pondering on why kamala didn’t do more as a vp only aids the fascists.

:francis:

What is a fascists and why are democrats not that?

Daps
I'm already successful as an artist. I'm in a museum's permanent collection while I'm still alive. :blessed:

Yes! Yes! Let the hate flow through you.
no, you aren’t. and, be careful what you post on here, unless you want the public to know you’re MAGA.

i’m guessing the handful of people who’ve bought your basquiat imitations wouldn’t take kindly to that revelation.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
what’s up with stupid motherfukkers in our community second guessing kamala and indulging right wing agitprop that only serves to help trump defeat her?

HOW, exactly, does this aid black people? what value is to be gained from kamala, the only person opposing trump’s return to a white house whose power has been left unrestrained by recent supreme court decisions, losing the support of our community?

fukk this clown and everyone else who poses questions about kamala in bad faith when the alternative to her victory in november is a holocaust visited upon black america.

i’m tired of these traitors.

:mjtf:

You think that greasy molester midget cares if the black middle class is destroyed he’s a paid agent …

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I would guess that she will keep about half of them. She will almost certainly change all the high level positions though.
I was asking cause what is she supposed to do differently from the current regime

But this shyt don’t matter until folks start asking her questions , media been letting her slide for months now, I hope it’s clearer before nov

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps