Jermaine Dupri has questions about Kamala Harris and the Democratic party

Daps
what’s up with stupid motherfukkers in our community second guessing kamala and indulging right wing agitprop that only serves to help trump defeat her?

HOW, exactly, does this aid black people? what value is to be gained from kamala, the only person opposing trump’s return to a white house whose power has been left unrestrained by recent supreme court decisions, losing the support of our community?

fukk this clown and everyone else who poses questions about kamala in bad faith when the alternative to her victory in november is a holocaust visited upon black america.

i’m tired of these traitors.

:mjtf:

Daps
Its pretty obvious kamala is an empty auit.

My problem is trump. I'll deal with empty suit kamala for 4 years until Republicans want to get serious
no, it’s not obvious she’s an empty suit.

you look INCREDIBLY suspect of late, and i am now starting to agree with the people who’ve accused you of being white.

you spent months supporting kamala, and have just recently starting making very curious criticisms of her that aren’t aligned with facts.

it makes you look very funny in the light.

:unimpressed:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
what’s up with stupid motherfukkers in our community second guessing kamala and indulging right wing agitprop that only serves to help trump defeat her?

HOW, exactly, does this aid black people? what value is to be gained from kamala, the only person opposing trump’s return to a white house whose power has been left unrestrained by recent supreme court decisions, losing the support of our community?

fukk this clown and everyone else who poses questions about kamala in bad faith when the alternative to her victory in november is a holocaust visited upon black america.

How them amc stocks lookin fakkit? :camby:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...

c00ning is at an all-time high. If c00ning was a stock people would be jumping at the bit to get on board as the stock reaches an all-time high. :wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

you look INCREDIBLY suspect of late, and i am now starting to agree with the people who accused you of being white.

you’ve spent months supporting kamala, and have just recently starting making very curious criticisms of her that are aligned with facts.

kevin-hart-comedy.gif

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Shut up nikka! You must hate black women! Y’all don’t/can’t vote anyways! You ain’t involved enough in politics! You must want Trump to win! You must hate your momma! Nobody listens to you! Y’all too dumb to understand!

Did I miss any? :troll:

Edit: still voting against Trump though :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

you look INCREDIBLY suspect of late, and i am now starting to agree with the people who’ve accused you of being white.

you spent months supporting kamala, and have just recently starting making very curious criticisms of her that aren’t aligned with facts.

The irony

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is nonsensical the vice president has no political power or executive power, they only can break ties in the senate and first in line to the us president in line of succession .This is trying too hard to sound learned , he is saying republican talking point