Daps

aint nothing lgbt about this episode :blessed:

happy pride month to you tho bytch

4f7a215ea2f281090461eb8524387eaaa7cc3240.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lol, still bringing up GOAT franchise weeks later huh? That playoff loss really fukkin wit you huh? :jbhmm:
this was more about Jemele's dumbass take that everyone cooked her for. Warriors fans knew GSW wasnt about shyt this year :manny:

neither team hanging any banners this year :wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
this was more about Jemele's dumbass take that everyone cooked her for. Warriors fans knew GSW wasnt about shyt this year :manny:

neither team hanging any banners this year :wow:

Wait, she actually said that? I thought you was just being sarcastic:russ:

Funny though how the highlight of the playoffs was our series. I said it then and I’ll say it now, that was the NBA’s post Covid stimulus package. :whew:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Wait, she actually said that? I thought you was just being sarcastic:russ:

Funny though how the highlight of the playoffs was our series. I said it then and I’ll say it now, that was the NBA’s post Covid stimulus package. :whew:
yeah she really said that. Michael Malone called it out also.

Michael Malone calls it out at the 3:07 mark

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Weirdly, Simmons got worse to me as a podcaster when he replaced House with Russillo. I get that Russillo is a "name", but House made the pods fun and less serious.

I've been on the search for more fun pods instead of folks discussing sports like it's global politics. Raw Room ain't super polished, but they crack me up when they get rolling. I hope they don't take out all of the fun like the pivot did when they blow up.

Russillo can talk basketball with the best of them. He's one of my favorites when it comes to basketball. I love the show with him and Bill on Sundays

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The only podcast I've ever regularly listened to was Bill Burrs and I'm literally 6 years behind

But he's funny enough that I'll just start listening to the back log when I'm at work and it's not that big of a deal to me.

Budden was funny once upon a time but I honestly stopped listening before Rory and Mal left because all three of them had the dumbest takes on shyt.

I'll occasionally see whatever he's talking about because of Twitter or the booth but that's it.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
House is still on Bill's pod a ton......the one thing you have to keep in mind is that this is literally a hobby for House as he's actually a lawyer. Bill and House were friends going back to college while Ryen actually does this. House is really fun tho....really fun guy.

Don't you do a podcast with house?

Didn't know he was a lawyer. I thought he was a full-time gambler tbh.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Don't you do a podcast with house?

Didn't know he was a lawyer. I thought he was a full-time gambler tbh.

yup, I podcast with him on the Ringer Gambling show.

House is a laywer. House's life is actually incredible. He's a lawyer and he travels and golfs all the time and does the podcast as a hobby.

I'm one of the few fulltime gamblers in sportsgambling media. They exist but most people aren't betting the type of money that I'm betting. Most of the people doing sports betting media are writers, radio voices and analyst who talk about sportsbetting. I've legit had 30K on games and shyt.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Shes going to meadowlark.
I could see this happening. Hope it doesn’t.

Hate that Jemelle gets the hate that she does, because of whatever she symbolizes for those that hate her.

But never really fukked with her style or takes. Don’t see how it would be better content for Meadowlark.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That's rough. I never listened to her stuff because like someone alluded to earlier, that podcast bubble has burst. I'm sure she got some good bread out of it, and she's a name so she'll he fine. I wouldn't be shocked if Skipper tries to hire her at his company because he was the one that put on a lot of minorities during his tenure at ESPN. Now I think it wouldn't be the best idea, but she'll draw some listeners. It's just wild how these companies tried to profit off of black tragedy by hiring black voices, and now they haven't received their ROI, it's time to cut ties.