Jemele Hill and her podcast network are leaving Spotify

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Well I like Jemele. Good journalist, I enjoy her interviews. I used to listen to her podcast Unbothered when she first left ESPN. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea. But I do think she should have had more success since she's leaving ESPN. She's got a huge social media following and with so many people using youtube creating their own content, I'm not sure why Jemele hasn't had the same success.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Now this makes sense as to why she also has a new podcast on iHeart about sports and politics. I've heard a few of these journalists say the TV money is different than the podcast money. This may come off as cynical, but she's a huge Kamala supporter and left her $$$ job because of her Trump views. This is the perfect time to cash in either way.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
don't know how she keeps pulling it off

Because you need someone to be the face or else they will get upset about why is there no this or that on a particular platform.

I don’t consume any of her product after the SportsCenter fiasco but she knows she can’t go the Joy Taylor/Taylor Rooks route so might as well keep being a “serious” journalist.

And staying in her lane means she can connect with people like LeBron on a business-ish level to produce content no one will give a shĩt about :russ:

Daps
There's a handful of people that traditional media will let through their doors and Jemele has the best resume/track record of all of them. It's either give her a chance or let a bozo like TicketTV or Karceno on the airwaves
Let's not have any Karceno slander. His "true" stories are entertaining