Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with your posts because of this:

I remember when you made a thread about that weed killer that was giving people cancer.

People in that thread were calling you crazy.

Then a while after you posted that thread they ended up giving a huge settlement to a black man who worked around that weed killer and got cancer :sas1:

Sometimes, coli posters be knowing :sas2:
The coli also diagnosed the radicalization of online cacs :wow:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Donald Trumps mentor, Roy Cohn was a known to keep young boys around and engage in pederasty and did not consider himself gay. THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHATS UP. A Documentary called "Where's My Roy Cohn" about him will drop on Netflix next month...September 4th IIRC. (Where’s My Roy Cohn? Digs into One of the 20th Century’s Most Evil Men)

roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

Heads up in the pic above that might be Young Drumpf next to him with the makeup and the roman getup on. :dame:
How powerful or plugged is this man to have a young Donald Trump, the son of a real estate mogul, dressed up like a roman\trojan soldier hoe at his birthday party. Think about that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with your posts because of this:

I remember when you made a thread about that weed killer that was giving people cancer.

People in that thread were calling you crazy.

Then a while after you posted that thread they ended up giving a huge settlement to a black man who worked around that weed killer and got cancer :sas1:

Sometimes, coli posters be knowing :sas2:

People deny truth because it takes them out of their comfort zone. They know the truth but they dare not speak it.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
If you are still defending the clintons in 2019, kill yourself... they are literally the MOST CORRUPT Political
Entity in American history.

Everything people claim Trump did, they literally did...

Posting for daps on here is cool, but Clinton’s are PURE SCUM. I hope you aren’t a black person defending them...

If you are? Really kill yourself painfully....
Are you defending Trump?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I would love to know what name was on his Austrian passport?

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why people are pointing political fingers.

Trump and Clinton were clearly both involved with Epstein. Along with countless other powerful people.

Laying Epstein’s death at the feet of either is pointless until there’s evidence.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL