Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Somewhat of a baseline for suicides under suicide watch. https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/04/19/health/suicide-watch-prevention/index.html

Article doesn't have information on federal jails, but local jails in 2010:
  • "About 8% of inmates in local jails were on suicide watch when they took their own lives, according to the 2010 report, which analyzed nearly 700 jail suicides in 2005 and 2006."

I want to see federal jail statistics, them statistics for facility.
I'm familiar with that facility as I was there a few weeks ago. Take it as you will.

Where he was located is VERY isolated within the jail where high risk/suicidal inmates are kept, the vestibule to get into that small pod requires keycard and camera recognition by someone in control or another officer located in the pod. It requires significant effort to bypass this as the vestibule's magnetic locks can only by disabled by an outage/electrical interference or someone willingly allowing access. There in NO OTHER way to access this location.

Suicide watch inmates in federal custody wear cladding, they wear no clothes..there's no toilet paper, no utensils for eating, nothing is in the cell that would permit suicide unless someone was to bash his head in on a wall OR intentionally suffocate themselves by choking on their food, which is hard to do because there's cameras EVERYWHERE in that area and guards are supposed to do 15 minute welfare checks, sometimes they'll slip and do 30 instead but that's the reason why there's two or three to a block like that, a failsafe.

Again, there's no way to get into that area without credentials or killing off the jail's power which would require significant bypasses (nevermind it's generator)which would adversly affect residential and commercial areas in NYC.

My question was apparently answered. When was the last successful suicide in this MCC jail facility?
  • I just heard it was 44 years ago was last successful suicide in Epstein's jail. :unimpressed:
I'll try to find the written or audio version of this.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
No grand conspiracy. He was just a rich privileged cac who couldn’t take actually being locked up with no power n a bruised ego n killed himself. If this was a conspiracy, they woulda BEEN killed him years ago.

Why would he have been killed? He was a supplier of young p*ssy to the uberwealthy.
That is a valuable asset in that type of world.

And I don't understand how they could "got him" this time, it was the same charges as before right?

It is not like he killed someone, even then if you get the right lawyer you can get off or get a very reduced sentence for anything.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would he have been killed? He was a supplier of young p*ssy to the uberwealthy.
That is a valuable asset in that type of world.

And I don't understand how they could "got him" this time, it was the same charges as before right?

It is not like he killed someone, even then if you get the right lawyer you can get off or get a very reduced sentence for anything.

He was being charged in SDNY for crimes commited in NY, he was previously charged in FL, southern district ofFL.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No grand conspiracy. He was just a rich privileged cac who couldn’t take actually being locked up with no power n a bruised ego n killed himself. If this was a conspiracy, they woulda BEEN killed him years ago.
Yeah cause all the other clandestine ops the govt. did was logically done too rih:mjlol:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
That is a valuable asset in that type of world

Supplier of girls and young women masks his real job, which is Super Blackmailer of the wealthy, bureaucrats and politicians around the globe. The content he has/had was used to puppeteer people of influence by various entities.

Funny how Mainstream Media seem to downplay the industrial level blackmailing operation. He wasn't just having parties and orgies for demented sick recreation, he was doing it to keep people of influence under control :unimpressed:

Last edited:

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
They raid the island a month after he was arrested and now dead?? :scust:

It's been a different place the last month.

and i refuse to believe they don't know that shyt, hell us "reggla folk" saw them take down the damn golden dome and statues just through youtube videos :stopitslime: