Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

Daps
This hit was done out of pure desperation and necessity. Way too many obvious missteps and irregularities for this to be a clean and professional job.
It wasnt a hit. At least I doubt it. He was without a doubt killed by strangulation and hung. I feel like he knew he had to kill himself but of course I wont say he didnt get murdered. I believe personally he and all his fakkit buddies had a pact that if any of them get locked up for real they kill themselves

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It wasnt a hit. At least I doubt it. He was without a doubt killed by strangulation and hung. I feel like he knew he had to kill himself but of course I wont say he didnt get murdered. I believe personally he and all his fakkit buddies had a pact that if any of them get locked up for real they kill themselves

Ok.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So they're saying he was no longer on suicide watch in his last days? :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Did the New York Post picture of him supposedly in gurney get proven as real or nah? https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...in-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/amp/
ny-post.jpg

Never really saw conspiracy theories being referred to in the news the way they are now with this. Wild

Twitter Post: August 10, 2019 we all became conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Never really saw conspiracy theories being referred to in the news the way they are now with this. Wild

The people in power are moving different than before are bolder than before and are definitely more sloppy than before. Barr steps in transfers to DOJ spot, under suicide watch, guards are told to dip, camera not recording. Jimmy Hoffa under Yankee Stadium is a conspiracy theory. This is not. This is the gaslighting of all gaslighting. A man that could have brought down a certain subset of the power structure in the world died when all circumstances says that it should be impossible. This isn't tin foil hat territory, it's the logical conclusion. Some bullshyt has gone down.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Bruh it's a fake. When people are dead, the sheet is suppose to cover head to toe. His head is too big...:dame:

Yeah, but has NY Post been called out by larger pundits? websites?

It's a pretty critical part of this whole charade as they are the only publication to have these "photos".

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Because it's so obvious. He had to be killed because the world ain't ready to see who was on the sick rape/pedo list. I guarantee that some of the same people attacking Adolf Trump were taking trips to those islands.:hhh:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
The people in power are moving different than before are bolder than before and are definitely more sloppy than before. Barr steps in transfers to DOJ spot, under suicide watch, guards are told to dip, camera not recording. Jimmy Hoffa under Yankee Stadium is a conspiracy theory. This is not. This is the gaslighting of all gaslighting. A man that could have brought down a certain subset of the power structure in the world died when all circumstances says that it should be impossible. This isn't tin foil hat territory, it's the logical conclusion. Some bullshyt has gone down.
Because it's so obvious. He had to be killed because the world ain't ready to see who was on the sick rape/pedo list. I guarantee that some of the same people attacking Adolf Trump were taking trips to those islands.:hhh:

Did the New York Post picture of him supposedly in gurney get proven as real or nah? https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...in-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/amp/
ny-post.jpg

Twitter Post: August 10, 2019 we all became conspiracy theorists.
I meant like the term conspiracy theory itself used on major news networks before, it’s wild to me to hear on television, much less have the President tweeting about. Like you said @iceberg_is_on_fire times have changed

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Love how people always have some commentary of what someone did without any evidence.
I fukk with your posts because of this:

I remember when you made a thread about that weed killer that was giving people cancer.

People in that thread were calling you crazy.

Then a while after you posted that thread they ended up giving a huge settlement to a black man who worked around that weed killer and got cancer :sas1:

Sometimes, coli posters be knowing :sas2: