Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don’t know if this has been posted...but is this real? If so...that’s some of the best geopolitical trolling of all time

ElasticBoldKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Trump stans either go full in on making this heavily Clinton biased or say there's no conspiracy he just killed himself with no ulterior motives like it's normal for super high profile detained suspects to off themselves on the regular. Especially at the MCC.

You agents are clear as day.

In reality, this is just how the super-rich or upper echelons of society operates, there's no party politics up there. Just people who think themselves beyond the law and common people. Epstein was just one of these brokers or go-to contacts for them to satiate their craven desires. These people enjoy very sick stuff that being in these groups allows them to satisfy whenever with no repercussions.

I know conspiracy theories have gone off the deep end last decade and people want to distance themselves from being grouped into this Q shyt or pizza-gate, Seth murder nonsense but shyt like has happened to through history. It aint new.

When you're in these groups and you fall, it's over. Epstein knew this. He's been getting slapped on the wrist in cases brought to the courts. He's been getting away with it for a while.

He aint in it ....never was...he was just an affiliate....and expendable, same as all these other billionaires.....if u wasnt born it they look down on u.....

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
tumblr_inline_pjl1gdO6wW1s2ff4u_250.gif

I gave up on the intelligence of this country when they voted for Bush the second time around despite the fact that the whole war was bullshyt:francis:. The grim reality is that nobody is "woke" or a "freethinker" anymore. People are sheep and you can bullshyt the most intellectual being and they will sightly agree with the antidote. We living in a country where folks make memes of massacres, put our heads in the sand of the educational system, and have a 15 second attention span of politics that's going to fukk us over in the long run. Google literally READING OUR shyt, but we still use google related content and gmail in general. Social networking is a breeze for advertisement to milk you without spending a cent, yet we use IG to see the baddest of jawns. We all losers in this game and shyt won't change until the end of the world happens, and even then it's just going to be a vicious cycle of morons, rich pedophiles, and poor ignorant souls seeking refuge from Uncle Sam's psychotic episodes.

"Everything u think u know only came after the conquest...
....and under these parameters u thinking that u conscious"