Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
They're Zionists though so that distinction is pretty much irrelevant here
I’m sorry fam, but imma need more......since I been on this earth I’ve seen cacs of all type committ atrocities in droves......I’m not excluding Jews....but me thinks this is a commission of a VARIETY of cacs pullin ALL of this shyt......assigning all of the ills to just cac Jews alone is extremely short sighted imo.....

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Did the New York Post picture of him supposedly in gurney get proven as real or nah? https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...in-as-hes-wheeled-into-downtown-hospital/amp/
ny-post.jpg
aged about 8 years in a couple weeks I guess

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
No grand conspiracy. He was just a rich privileged cac who couldn’t take actually being locked up with no power n a bruised ego n killed himself. If this was a conspiracy, they woulda BEEN killed him years ago.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
No grand conspiracy. He was just a rich privileged cac who couldn’t take actually being locked up with no power n a bruised ego n killed himself. If this was a conspiracy, they woulda BEEN killed him years ago.

So then they need to show that sped up video from the last time he was put in that cell, till the time the guard discovered he was unresponsive, till the time he was rolled out on a gurney.

The public needs to see this stuff, if yall want people to stop theorizing, cause right now it looks more fishy than a fish market.

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats now how that works, he was an asset until he was no longer deemed an asset, especially behind bars, once they got nothing for ya, its a wrap for ya.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Didn't Trump and Epstein rape a 13 year old?
Yep. "Allegedly".

Oh they definitely did that shyt...look at how Trump sexualized his own daughter and how he's been accused of raping over 20 women. The fact we have a rapist criminal scumbag racist in the White House is just incorrigible. :snoop:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m sorry fam, but imma need more......since I been on this earth I’ve seen cacs of all type committ atrocities in droves......I’m not excluding Jews....but me thinks this is a commission of a VARIETY of cacs pullin ALL of this shyt......assigning all of the ills to just cac Jews alone is extremely short sighted imo.....
Ok

Research what zionist ideology is

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis:

Another commentator who clearly doesn't have a clue. Conspiracy is about timing. JE has been arrested over 3 times from early 2000s til now. Looking at the current climate of him being in the news a few years back for these crimes and the story disappeared and came back years later shows you that people are trying to out others so entities can control a part of government.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
People like this completely programmed poster are the reason why the criminals in power aren't scared to be so brazen with what they do now

By pretending there's no foul play here, you're actually cosigning the foul play that clearly occurred here