Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes no sense that the people epstien had dirt on would take him out like that. Why not kill him when he was free after the first case. The people that have much to gain from keeping him alive up till now and pull off a hit like this is some intelligence agency, foreign or domestic.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
this incident and the JFK shooting is why trump won't kick out jews outta the US govt.

they don't give AF if you're multi millionaire or president, step outta line and you get hit

that's real power

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It makes no sense that the people epstien had dirt on would take him out like that. Why not kill him when he was free after the first case. The people that have much to gain from keeping him alive up till now and pull off a hit like this is some intelligence agency, foreign or domestic.
Different era. They could silence him back then by giving him a weak sentence and letting him keep the money. In this metoo era that wasn't happening again. Also information is much more decentralized than then. I don't even remember the first Epstein case. Did news outlets even cover it like that? Where as now with social media we don't need media outlets to cover something to know about it p. They're actually late on information.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Don't forget Cohn was the same man who was openly anti gay. Also he a jewish man cut his teeth in law starting out by helping the government to get two jewish folks sentenced to death per spying allegations.

Also the epstein situation and cohn situation throws a monkey wrench in the theory that the coli likes to run with on white folks. You know the whole that they don't turn on their own.

They actually do turn on their own constantly and there is 500 years of historical proof of this (one of the reasons they rule the world). At the end of the day they believe everyone even their own is expendable. When no longer needed you are disposed of. Basically in their eyes one monkey don't stop no show.

ITS not that they are turning on each other its about protecting the SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY. shut the fukk up with your smart dumb shyt

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Lmao.... I’m way past whatever you are even trying to dispute. I didn’t even vote for Trump you loser, I voted for Obama both terms. So my commentary on Trump proves I’m the least biased politically.

I’m the one telling people in this thread and the other Epstein thread not to hold onto the conservative/democrat debating shyt. So shut you’re mouth and catch up, agent...

Ok. :manny: You got me. :wow: I renounce agent-dom. :blessed:I will burn my agent card now. :trash:

NB. Why is there no "embarrassed" smiley?

In other news: GOP/Dem BS-free political free-thinker @YouMadd? assumes "free-thinking implies agent" in agent vs non-agent BS-full shocker :picard:.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
this incident and the JFK shooting is why trump won't kick out jews outta the US govt.

they don't give AF if you're multi millionaire or president, step outta line and you get hit

that's real power

Word..... the Jews did this huh?

Richardson, Clinton, trump, prince whoever....Mone if wgich are Jewish....but just assign it to them and be amazed at their “power”, huh :gucci:......cliche ass shyt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"suicide" my ass
This hit was done out of pure desperation and necessity. Way too many obvious missteps and irregularities for this to be a clean and professional job.
He had way too much dirt on way too many powerful people on many sides of the spectrum. If he lived to testify, the whole house of cards would be coming down. Ity was a liability risk that many involved with Epstein could not afford to take.

This was 1000000000000000% a hit. And a way too obvious one too.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
the Jews did this huh?
cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif