Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone on both sides of the aisle who've had experience at MCC are dumbfounded as to how he could have killed himself. The video will tell us what happened if it hasn't been lost or destroyed. If they're serious about this, the finances and lifestyles of the guards on duty will be monitored for the next few years if not longer.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all in here reaching. This is way bigger than Trump. And it crosses the parties and goes beyond our boundaries.

All this sheit is related. Epstein as a spy, Carbyne software, Cambridge Analytica scandal.

It really reveals how British Elite and the Zionist have infiltrated and control America. And it was THEY who interfered in the election. Not the Russian boogeyman.

All these folks are hiding money via offshoring and avoiding taxes. Money laundering thru expensive real estate.

They are also financing arms, and drugs trade thru philanthropic foundations. And certain factions are human traffickers of underage children, likely thru the Russian mafia.

It's how they get the young beautiful Eastern European girls. Its similar to the Iews trade of those same women into the harems and seraglios of the empires of antiquity as concubines.

Donald Trumps mentor, Roy Cohn was a known to keep young boys around and engage in pederasty and did not consider himself gay. THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHATS UP. A Documentary called "Where's My Roy Cohn" about him will drop on Netflix next month...September 4th IIRC. (Where’s My Roy Cohn? Digs into One of the 20th Century’s Most Evil Men)

roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

Heads up in the pic above that might be Young Drumpf next to him with the makeup and the roman getup on. :dame:
cohn-roy-birthday-party-studio-54-300x201.jpg

See the world's facade has changed but the characters and personalities remain the same. We dressed this earth differently and rock different clothes but the same shyt still goes on. Dont be fooled by the tall buildings of glass and metal or the modern chariots drawn by 300+ horses power.

Don't forget Cohn was the same man who was openly anti gay. Also he a jewish man cut his teeth in law starting out by helping the government to get two jewish folks sentenced to death per spying allegations.

Also the epstein situation and cohn situation throws a monkey wrench in the theory that the coli likes to run with on white folks. You know the whole that they don't turn on their own.

They actually do turn on their own constantly and there is 500 years of historical proof of this (one of the reasons they rule the world). At the end of the day they believe everyone even their own is expendable. When no longer needed you are disposed of. Basically in their eyes one monkey don't stop no show.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Somewhat of a baseline for suicides under suicide watch. https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/04/19/health/suicide-watch-prevention/index.html

Article doesn't have information on federal jails, but local jails in 2010:
  • "About 8% of inmates in local jails were on suicide watch when they took their own lives, according to the 2010 report, which analyzed nearly 700 jail suicides in 2005 and 2006."

I want to see federal jail statistics, them statistics for facility.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Don't forget Cohn was the same man who was openly anti gay. Also he a jewish man cut his teeth in law starting out by helping the government to get two jewish folks sentenced to death per spying allegations.

Also the epstein situation and cohn situation throws a monkey wrench in the theory that the coli likes to run with on white folks. You know the whole that they don't turn on their own.

They actually do turn on their own constantly and there is 500 years of historical proof of this (one of the reasons they rule the world). At the end of the day they believe everyone even their own is expendable. When no longer needed you are disposed of. Basically in their eyes one monkey don't stop no show.

Facts.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Somewhat of a baseline for suicides under suicide watch. https://www-m.cnn.com/2017/04/19/health/suicide-watch-prevention/index.html

Article doesn't have information on federal jails, but local jails in 2010:
  • "About 8% of inmates in local jails were on suicide watch when they took their own lives, according to the 2010 report, which analyzed nearly 700 jail suicides in 2005 and 2006."

I want to see federal jail statistics, them statistics for facility.

I'm familiar with that facility as I was there a few weeks ago. Take it as you will.

Where he was located is VERY isolated within the jail where high risk/suicidal inmates are kept, the vestibule to get into that small pod requires keycard and camera recognition by someone in control or another officer located in the pod. It requires significant effort to bypass this as the vestibule's magnetic locks can only by disabled by an outage/electrical interference or someone willingly allowing access. There in NO OTHER way to access this location.

Suicide watch inmates in federal custody wear cladding, they wear no clothes..there's no toilet paper, no utensils for eating, nothing is in the cell that would permit suicide unless someone was to bash his head in on a wall OR intentionally suffocate themselves by choking on their food, which is hard to do because there's cameras EVERYWHERE in that area and guards are supposed to do 15 minute welfare checks, sometimes they'll slip and do 30 instead but that's the reason why there's two or three to a block like that, a failsafe.

Again, there's no way to get into that area without credentials or killing off the jail's power which would require significant bypasses (nevermind it's generator)which would adversly affect residential and commercial areas in NYC.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I thought about the theory of him still possibly being alive and that would seem like a 'Ethan Hunt-Mission Impossible' type rescue. Him still being alive would have to be along the lines of him having a 'super private hidden deeper file' on everyone and threaten to have a 2nd party release it if one hair on his body is harmed. I mean he has to have something like this locked away as a 'get out of jail' card right? You can't do all this vile filth over the course of 25 years or so with so of the most powerful people on the planet and not have some sort of Batman like contingency plan if everything turns to sh*t.

-and him still being alive still doesn't help the 1% uber rich involved in all this sleep at night. Even with a new identity and living off the grid in Israel or some shyt he still would pose a threat somewhere down the line cause he can't stop messing with underage girls and supplying them for other people. Its almost like the scene from Godfather 1 where the Michael and the family came to the conclusion that they had to kill the Turk- Sollozzo cause he was going to come after their father yet again. Killing the Don Vito was the key to get the drug game started in NY. Its business, the elites had to kill Epstein imo. Nobody is sleeping a wink if he's still alive.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AG Barr didn’t even call this a suicide. He said the words “Found Dead”..... Even AG Barr knows this shyt stinks...

I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on the Death of Jeffrey Epstein

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I know why I am saying that shyt is spooky. This was a hit on him. Never in my lifetime have I ever subscribed to conspiracy theories but come on. If there was a case of someone 'knowing too much' it was Epstein. There are too many entanglements here and his death ties up a lot of loose ends. This is sloppy as fukk and they are going to try to pass off a suicide? Naw brehs, there is some coordination going on behind the scenes here that isn't visible yet.