Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
I agree to this thread- even the Cowher parts...

Now Bill Cowher was a good coach, dont get me wrong- but the way they talk about him in pgh is like dude was a young Lombardi. And now people want to try and get rid of Tomlin? Who is actually just as successful as Cowher in an even shorter amount of time? Fortunately the Rooney's are patient and not racists so Mikey will be here for awhile...

The thing is, other GMs an owners find it easier to present to the fans that old school white football coach. Makes them automatically think that the team is really organized and disciplined (even when its not the case)

Mustache? :obama:
Mean scowl?:smugbiden:
White?:steviej:
Greying hair?:win:
Not fat but not really in shape?:krs:

You show me this person, and I will show you a coach 75% of the league would hire on the spot...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
John fox had 3 winning seasons in 9 years in Carolina, didn't win a playoff game in his past 5years as a Carolina coach .

Went 2-14 got fired and got a new gig right away a young team loaded with talent, rode thetebow wave and got blessed eenough that Peyton manning chose the broncos.

He never won anything but got a gig just like that because he got that rugged I'll beat your ass look.

Lovie Smith went 10-6
Jim Caldwell had one bad year

:dwillhuh:John Fox had success in Carolina tho. Plus he has done nothing but win since he's been in Denver.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if you watch Seinfeld, but there's a scene where Constanza says " just look like you're mad at your desk. People will always think you're working."

These dudes look like they work...but don't. :heh:
this is perfect for them two!!! :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
John fox had 3 winning seasons in 9 years in Carolina, didn't win a playoff game in his past 5years as a Carolina coach .

Went 2-14 got fired and got a new gig right away a young team loaded with talent, rode thetebow wave and got blessed eenough that Peyton manning chose the broncos.

He never won anything but got a gig just like that because he got that rugged I'll beat your ass look.

Lovie Smith went 10-6
Jim Caldwell had one bad year

Dudes straight Marlboro Man-ning their way to job security.

marlboro1.jpg

:heh:

Last edited:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Ya'll know who the next coach is to get this privileged treatment, right?

aHwR9.Em.56.jpeg