Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree...he gets love, respect, admiration, etc. but he's a horrible coach...'hey coach, we need a wr...naw, draft a dl/lb/te/anything but what we actually need'....'hey coach, maybe we should throw the ball...naw, we'll stick with the 3 yds and a cloud of dust, even though we losing by 20'...'hey coach, we're 0-4, how about giving vince a try now.....naw, fukk that ******, Kerry will get it right....we 0-6 coach, how about now?..naw, fukk that ******; Kerry will turn it around...we 0-8, how about now coach?...naw, fukk that ******; i believe in Kerry'...now I know he put vince in after 0-8, but that was cause of the owner threatening his job....anyway, whatever this guy is making, he better be giving some money to mcnair's fam, vince, eddie George, and everyone that played defense for the titans while he was there....cause he owes his career to them, fukking bum...

same goes for bill cowher

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I agree...he gets love, respect, admiration, etc. but he's a horrible coach...'hey coach, we need a wr...naw, draft a dl/lb/te/anything but what we actually need'....'hey coach, maybe we should throw the ball...naw, we'll stick with the 3 yds and a cloud of dust, even though we losing by 20'...'hey coach, we're 0-4, how about giving vince a try now.....naw, fukk that ******, Kerry will get it right....we 0-6 coach, how about now?..naw, fukk that ******; Kerry will turn it around...we 0-8, how about now coach?...naw, fukk that ******; i believe in Kerry'...now I know he put vince in after 0-8, but that was cause of the owner threatening his job....anyway, whatever this guy is making, he better be giving some money to mcnair's fam, vince, eddie George, and everyone that played defense for the titans while he was there....cause he owes his career to them, fukking bum...

same goes for bill cowher
Dog....I almost posted his name a few minutes into this thread. His chin and jaw line kept him hired. :heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog....I almost posted his name a few minutes into this thread. His chin and jaw line kept him hired. :heh:

lol it's gotta be the chin...they always talk about it like it's a great coaching feature...fukk that, that muthafukka cant coach...he should be giving money to dikk lebeau and the bus...cause cowher is a fukkin bum..

NYC Rebel

Daps
lol it's gotta be the chin...they always talk about it like it's a great coaching feature...fukk that, that muthafukka cant coach...he should be giving money to dikk lebeau and the bus...cause cowher is a fukkin bum..
Not sure if you watch Seinfeld, but there's a scene where Constanza says " just look like you're mad at your desk. People will always think you're working."

These dudes look like they work...but don't. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Young ruined his own career :comeon:

:what:Nikka stop being blind. Fisher is highly respected and got a lot of connects around the league. Even though vince went 30-17 in TEN fisher stayed badmouthing him. You really fallin for that "we cant hire him becasue he doesnt believe in himself":stopitslime: At the end of the day they are both partly responsible for what happened but guess who still got a job

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I always find it funny that every year there is someone trying to lure Bill Cowher out of retirement...when that muthafukka was a horrible coach...he should thank the refs for his superbowl win...lol that has got to be the most rigged football game i have ever seen...fukking hassellback threw a pick...tackled the guy who got the pick...and then got a 15 yard penalty called against him for tackling below the knees...:why:

It has been proving though that NFL GM's and Owners, as a majority, are not that smart...i am sure that a part of Fisher's appeal is that he "cleans up the locker room" and "installs a winning atmosphere"

I am going to have to start watching some Rams games cause Bradford is clearly like :upsetfavre::sadcam::usure::comeon::beli::merchant::mjpls: playing for this team now...

LOL at just how random this team has become...like...who is there starting running back...:dwillhuh:

fukking Kellen Clemmons is their backup :dwillhuh::merchant:...da fukk? I thought I saw him making my Bear Claw at the local bakery...:mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:what:Nikka stop being blind. Fisher is highly respected and got a lot of connects around the league. Even though vince went 30-17 in TEN fisher stayed badmouthing him. You really fallin for that "we cant hire him becasue he doesnt believe in himself":stopitslime: At the end of the day they are both partly responsible for what happened but guess who still got a job

Stats don't lie :comeon: His record as a starter only means the team was able to win dispite Young. If he was that nice, if he was really that Talented he would be starting. If Vick was able to find work, Young has no excuse. How about he was never that nice in the first place. He won rookie of the year completing only 51 percent of his passes and threw more picks that TD's. :scusthov:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
to be fair...a LOT of people attributed rams playing decent last year to him being there.

so with a coach, just like a qb, youre always either blamed or praised for team success/failure

to be honest, I never thought fisher was a bad coach and Ill stick to my opinion for now :manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
to be fair...a LOT of people attributed rams playing decent last year to him being there.

so with a coach, just like a qb, youre always either blamed or praised for team success/failure

to be honest, I never thought fisher was a bad coach and Ill stick to my opinion for now :manny:
49ers fans stay overrating him because the Rams in division record last year. The Jets with Sanchez smashed that bum squad last year.

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
Stats don't lie :comeon: His record as a starter only means the team was able to win dispite Young. If he was that nice, if he was really that Talented he would be starting. If Vick was able to find work, Young has no excuse. How about he was never that nice in the first place. He won rookie of the year completing only 51 percent of his passes and threw more picks that TD's. :scusthov:
your right stats dont lie, lets take a better look at that rookie season:
you forgot rookie pro bowler:umad:
6 straight wins:umad:
4 4th quarter comebacks (2 from 14+ down against eli and peyton):umad:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
49ers fans stay overrating him because the Rams in division record last year. The Jets with Sanchez smashed that bum squad last year.
my opinion of him was well-formed before last year....:manny: