Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thread title & subject is really on point tho.......when you think of Nashville Tenn./the mid-South region, you think of country music.....you think of guys who look like Jeff Fisher. He "looks" like the protoypical guy who likes country music, loves to go fishing(his name plays on that too LOL), hunting, likes a little bit of NASCAR and damn well bet that sumbytch can coach some football. :pachaha:

jeff-fisher.jpg

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Yea after he saved Fishers job running the table and still not being named starter the following year,i would say coachs lack of loyalty and decision led to Vince going off....

There are facts to back all this up. Jeff Fisher also wanted to be fired from TN. Bud Adams demanded the team draft Vince over Cutler & Leinart in '06 and that never sat well with Jeff. As Vince became more popular (with each win), Fisher grew more tired of the situation.

Fast forward to 2010. Bud demanded the Titans sign Randy Moss. Fisher didn't want this, so Fisher had his assistants game plan around Moss, and Jeff would give excuses for Moss not being on the field most of the game.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-moss-tennessee-titans-blackballed-me-in-2010

"Why they claimed me, I really don't know," Moss said. "There were some things where I could really tell I really wasn't liked, and that was coming from the coaching staff. To be able to still make plays ... there were some things going on in-house that I probably won't speak upon until I write my book." Moss was a ghost in Tennessee, pulling down just six catches for 80 yards as the Titans fell apart down the stretch. Asked again why he was unpopular with some of the staff, Moss said, "I don't want to get into that."

Then, while 0-6, Fisher attends a charity function wearing a Peyton Manning jersey.
http://www.sbnation.com/2009/10/20/1093075/jeff-fisher-wears-peyton-manning

By this time, Keith Bulluck was fed up with Fisher.

Trust me when I tell you... There's a lot more to the Jeff/Vince feud than most people want to realize.

You'll see when Randy writes his book.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea after he saved Fishers job running the table and still not being named starter the following year,i would say coachs lack of loyalty and decision led to Vince going off....

If Vince was any good hed have a job now reagrdless of what Fisher did

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
There are facts to back all this up. Jeff Fisher also wanted to be fired from TN. Bud Adams demanded the team draft Vince over Cutler & Leinart in '06 and that never sat well with Jeff. As Vince became more popular (with each win), Fisher grew more tired of the situation.

Fast forward to 2010. Bud demanded the Titans sign Randy Moss. Fisher didn't want this, so Fisher had his assistants game plan around Moss, and Jeff would give excuses for Moss not being on the field most of the game.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-moss-tennessee-titans-blackballed-me-in-2010

Then, while 0-6, Fisher attends a charity function wearing a Peyton Manning jersey.
http://www.sbnation.com/2009/10/20/1093075/jeff-fisher-wears-peyton-manning

By this time, Keith Bulluck was fed up with Fisher.

Trust me when I tell you... There's a lot more to the Jeff/Vince feud than most people want to realize.

You'll see when Randy writes his book.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Thread title & subject is really on point tho.......when you think of Nashville Tenn./the mid-South region, you think of country music.....you think of guys who look like Jeff Fisher. He "looks" like the protoypical guy who likes country music, loves to go fishing(his name plays on that too LOL), hunting, likes a little bit of NASCAR and damn well bet that sumbytch can coach some football. :pachaha:

jeff-fisher.jpg

I swear this post isn't complete without this playing in the background.

:heh:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
I've been said that Fisher was a scam artist,. even when he was in Houston.