Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
mayock is giving the same speech for Bradford. If Bradford was black he wouldn't even be in the league right now. he's gotta be one of the worst starters in the league.

bradford is average, there is nothing great about him. ryan fitzpatrick put up better numbers than bradord did last year playing in windy ass buffalo with a noodle arm

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
:heh:

looks like harborough is content to just run and kill clock, wonder how long fisher gets,

the funny thing is jeff fisher was such a hot commodity, then you look at a guy like lovie smith who prob has to accept a defensive co-ordinator spot nad work his way back up when he's a btter coach than jeff fisher

excellent point on Lovie. If Lovie was a few shades lighter, he would have every top team going after him. He took a team with Rex fukkin Grossman to the superbowl.

But Lovie can't coach :rudy:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a similar resume to Lovie Smith, and there is a good chance that Lovie will never get another head coaching gig. But Fisher gets wined and dined while GM's beg him to coach their team.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Last time he had a playoff team he didnt even want the qb that got him there

I can never respect fisher for ruining youngs carrer:pacspit:
yeah, he would rather lose with a white qb than win with a black qb. i just can't believe that someone that is this bad of a coach gets so much praise.

be a white head coach brehs

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
bradford is average, there is nothing great about him. ryan fitzpatrick put up better numbers than bradord did last year playing in windy ass buffalo with a noodle arm
i think calling Bradford average is overrating him. If Vick woulda have made the throws bradford has tonight, mayock would have been on him all night. i dont even think ive heard one criticism of him tonight.

we need that black nfl head coach alias back

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
:heh:

looks like harborough is content to just run and kill clock, wonder how long fisher gets,

the funny thing is jeff fisher was such a hot commodity, then you look at a guy like lovie smith who prob has to accept a defensive co-ordinator spot nad work his way back up when he's a btter coach than jeff fisher
Touchdown :ahh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Jeff Fisher is a horrible coach. This Rams teaming is looking exactly the same as his Titan teams: pretty good d, crappy qb, horrible skill players and probably the worst decision maker amongst all coaches.

I cant lie, I'm enjoying this game just to see this smug faq's face. Hopefully 9ers run it up even more.

That defense his horrible. They can't stop the run. he should've hired Rob Ryan.

Last time he had a playoff team he didnt even want the qb that got him there

I can never respect fisher for ruining youngs carrer:pacspit:

Young ruined his own career :comeon: