Jeff Fisher "looks the part" his way into coaching as long as he has

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
He treated Mcnair like shyt at the end of his Titan career, I can never respect that being that Mcnair took him to the superbowl. VY saved this bums job but yet he shyts on him whenever he can.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Dog....I almost posted his name a few minutes into this thread. His chin and jaw line kept him hired. :heh:
Word. I hate when Giants fans call for that garbage fukk every time there's a problem with Coughlin.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Fisher has always been good enough to never be bad. But now he's got a shytty QB and an even shytter offensive coordinator. Let's not forget that he hired Shotty :heh: That should be enough to get any coach fired

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated his gameplan of running Eddie George into the ground and only letting McNair pass on third and long.

I remember seeing Eddie George rush the first two downs for like for yards and one 3rd and six he gave it George again.

George the only running back in history to have over 300 rush attempts and not reach the thousand yard mark. Fishers overkill of pounding the rock with Eddie George hurt tennesse and showed his lack of trust and respect for Steve McNair.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Yeah fisher is the picture of mediocrity yet somehow he's hot stuff.
Remember when he ended bill cowhers career?
At least with bill cowher he's actually won something but he pretty much bumbled and fumbled into getting a ring.
It's funny people question tomlin like what does he do :dwillhuh: but as far as I know cowher never ran the defense (even when dikk lebeau left I think Tim Lewis or some other black dude was the dc) but no one ever brought that up :mjpls:

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
I'm convinced his stache has magic powers over these GMs and Team presidents when he walks into an office. You miss the playoffs 11 times out of 17 years you've coached in the NFL and you still have Tim Kirwin on NFL radio convinced he's going to have the Rams prepared to win tonight's game. :smh:

Dude is respected because he's well connected. Have no idea how he's on the rules committee and has so much sway in the league.

Horrible coach

Unfortunately Jeff Fisher types exists in every aspect of society
:laff: at the Fins busting out the private chopper and VIP treatment to lure this bum

The Jeff Fisher love is baffling. He gets treated as if he has won multiple Super Bowls.

:ohhh::wow::whoo::ohlawd: the realness in this thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dog....I almost posted his name a few minutes into this thread. His chin and jaw line kept him hired. :heh:
in fairness to Cowher, thats just a Rooneys thing

The Steelers will go 7-9 this year and Tomlin wont lose his job.

Thats not saying Cowher wasnt the same, "I look tough and like being mic'd up so everyone can hear how tough I am" type of coach.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
in fairness to Cowher, thats just a Rooneys thing

The Steelers will go 7-9 this year and Tomlin wont lose his job.

Thats not saying Cowher wasnt the same, "I look tough and like being mic'd up so everyone can hear how tough I am" type of coach.
I know. They're patient as an organization

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
running a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense with air mcnair as your QB.

wat.gif

this dudes been wack

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
It has been proving though that NFL GM's and Owners, as a majority, are not that smart...i am sure that a part of Fisher's appeal is that he "cleans up the locker room" and "installs a winning atmosphere"

You ain't lyin breh. These genius GM's love to pick these HC's that can "change the culture", whatever the fukk that means :stopitslime:
They need to bring in a coach that will change the QB, draft players that they need, and don't outsmart themselves in games,. nikkas kill me talkin about Harbeezy and Carroll brought that swagger and new toughness to the team. GTFOH! Them nikkas changed the QB's, played to their strengths that were already there (Good o-lines, Beast Rb's, strong D's, and Qb's that weren't turnover machines) and voila they start winning.

Cowher, Gruden, and Fisher are the poster-children for this now. But I guarantee, let Mike Smith, Mike McCarthy, and hell, even Marvin Lewis start losin. Those names are gonna pop up just as fast with that same narrative. That's why I couldn't believe Del Rio isn't a HC now. I just knew some CAC would fall for it.