Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Politics and connections to white wealth
  • Paying workers shyt (name one person putting there kids through college with a Amazon check)
  • Neo-monolopy over retail
Nah. I have followed Bezos for a long time. He is a genius hustler. He doesn't really mesh well with DC. Remember, for a long time Amazon wasn't charging state taxes until DC forced his hand. In fact, it wasnt until this year that Amazon charges taxes in every state. The company is 25 years old. :mindblown: He fought to keep online purchases free. Sure there are low paying jobs in the warehouses but the guys in Seattle are not getting paid "shyt" because they are highly skilled.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:mjcry: There aren't even 400,000 black families worth just one million dollars :mjcry:

meanwhile a one bedroom cost $400,000 in NYC

• Politics and connections to white wealth
  • Paying workers shyt (name one person putting there kids through college with a Amazon check)
  • Neo-monolopy over retail
I want black people to realize we are bleeding wealth while white people are sucking it up

Breh, we better get reparations before it's too late

Millenials are already behind their parents

What you think is gonna happen to all these kids being born after 2008

It's not just black folks. Poor folks and people with and without education aren't able to keep up with the demands of this society. If they don't want you in a certain place, they will price you out of it. It's been happening and it will happen more.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I don't get why this board is in love with this dude so much. I am personally afraid of what will happen to ATL when HQ2 possibly comes down here. Cost of living will shoot up.

I will never side with folks making billions. The little people are getting fukked over.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He's mom gave him 100k to start off
He still came up with the idea

Nah. I have followed Bezos for a long time. He is a genius hustler. He doesn't really mesh well with DC. Remember, for a long time Amazon wasn't charging state taxes until DC forced his hand. In fact, it wasnt until this year that Amazon charges taxes in every state. The company is 25 years old. :mindblown: He fought to keep online purchases free. Sure there are low paying jobs in the warehouses but the guys in Seattle are not getting paid "shyt" because they are highly skilled.

I'm point is dude ain't "normal"

Who momma can just give them $100K?

Lemme text my momma real quick for $50 and watch her grill me about it. :mjlol:

It's not just black folks. Poor folks and people with and without education aren't able to keep up with the demands of this society. If they don't want you in a certain place, they will price you out of it. It's been happening and it will happen more.

True.

But, the gov't helped white ppl. Immigrants have a home to go back to if the shyt flips over top.

Politics make sure you can't just price people out.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@King Poetic @BlackPearl The Empress @Otis Kane Jr.

Accoridng to this article, his biological dad found out about him in 2012
full

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-bezos-biological-father-2013-10

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I don't get why this board is in love with this dude so much. I am personally afraid of what will happen to ATL when HQ2 possibly comes down here. Cost of living will shoot up.

I will never side with folks making billions. The little people are getting fukked over.
That’s why I’m all for amazon staying the fukk out of Atlanta. Go to Macon, GA or some shyt like that. But please stay out the city.