Jeff Bezos is now worth $93.4 Billion (Update: now 150 billion)

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Welcome to late stage capitalism where a company that has never paid a dividend, that isn't profitable, that is constantly expanding and entering different markets as Amazon destroys the marketplace for other businesses worse than Walmart, makes a man almost worth 100 billion...

Cue nikkas talking about how they gonna be the next Jeff Bezos....:mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Amazon is building a lot of their warehouses in locations where jobs are desperately needed. They have over 200,000 people working on the logistics side of the business. I won't discredit the experiences of those who have complained.

That warehouse work should be a temporary thing for anybody doing it. You get in, do your time while finding something you can get into school for quickly. Your body will not be able to hold up to the demands they put on warehouse workers these days. People get laid off, people quit, and more pressure is on the workers left to do the job. Amazon isn't any different from Wal-Mart, Target, or any other retailer from that standpoint.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
we tryna build empires fam :mjgrin:

Welcome to late stage capitalism where a company that has never paid a dividend, that isn't profitable, that is constantly expanding and entering different markets as Amazon destroys the marketplace for other businesses worse than Walmart, makes a man almost worth 100 billion...

Cue nikkas talking about how they gonna be the next Jeff Bezos....:mjlol:

:mjcry: There aren't even 400,000 black families worth just one million dollars :mjcry:

meanwhile a one bedroom cost $400,000 in NYC

If not hustle and intelligence how did he get there :dwillhuh:

• Politics and connections to white wealth
  • Paying workers shyt (name one person putting there kids through college with a Amazon check)
  • Neo-monolopy over retail
I want black people to realize we are bleeding wealth while white people are sucking it up

Breh, we better get reparations before it's too late

Millenials are already behind their parents

What you think is gonna happen to all these kids being born after 2008

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Monopoly laws gonna come knocking at his doors soon. Most companies have a earnings strategy his is the reverse. He doesn't care how much his company earns as long as they keep taking market share. Google has a Price to earnings ratio of 37 amazons is damn near 300. It's a great way building your networth though. Your company might only be making peanuts but if you own a large share of stock and continue to keep expanding the value of those stocks gonna go through the roof.
but you'd have to redefine "monopoly"