Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This here.

You marry Filipinos and Thai. You marry the whole family. They are controlling as well. Ride or die, but very manipulative.

I don’t know about Chinese. Japanese women seem cool as a fan from what I’ve seen so far.
Crazy y'all name every Asian but her actual people's. She's Viet

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Interesting. I messed with a Japanese exchange student in college for a few months, and she was in love with me hard.

Even after she went back to Japan we still stayed in touch for several years until she got married. Very nice girl and clingy.

I'd say most Blasians are Japanese it seems. I guess Tiger woods mom is Thai, but you don't seem to see many Black Chinese, or Black Vietnamese mixed ppl. Or maybe I have noclue what the hell I'm talking about lol
Thecoli.com.

The only accurate thing you said is bolded.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When a man files for divorce it's usually because she was caught cheating or the disrespect got too much.

After that whole dark meat comment she made publically he was the fool that still went through with it.

She's now set financially for 18 years and will run back to white men. His child will be raised by a white man (after she rebrands her image) on his child support payments and spousal support.

The folks who were cheering for him on getting an Asian are in lurk mode in this thread.
She has a good job and a prenup.. Jeezy will be just fine. He didn't marry a stripper with no income. Tell me you know how finances work in divorce

Y'all really pressed to see someone down bad. Fantasizing about who's gonna raise his kid

Weirdo status

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Cause for Divorce?
Jeannie Mai has reportedly been caught Sexting Saved By The Bell actor Mario Lopez suggestive images

full
GMBrehs

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This here.

You marry Filipinos and Thai. You marry the whole family. They are controlling as well. Ride or die, but very manipulative.

I don’t know about Chinese. Japanese women seem cool as a fan from what I’ve seen so far.
Ain’t no way jeezy got a big dikk fukking her skinny ass

Jeezy small :francis:
There was a pic floating around with him sitting on a boat, and no dikk print. Lord!