Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Same thing.
Not at all and that's the point. shyt is retarded. Mufhukaz talking about Anime in reference to Viet people and other dumb shyt. It's like a non Black person using Jamaican slang and accent to try and mock an African American. Ignorant shyt only cute and funny to a dunce.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They all look alike to us and it's fukking hilarious, always has been.

People not exposed to Black people think the same of most Black people. That's not saying much besides that you lack exposure to people. The more you meet people from other places the less true that is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cause for Divorce?

full
GMBrehs

Mario Lopez?!!?:dahell:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
She has a good job and a prenup.. Jeezy will be just fine. He didn't marry a stripper with no income. Tell me you know how finances work in divorce

Y'all really pressed to see someone down bad. Fantasizing about who's gonna raise his kid

Weirdo status
Good job doesn't mean shyt when it comes to spousal support but stupid/obtuse guys like you don't understand how divorce laws work. Comment on a subject matter you know nothing about.

She publically stated she prefers white men over black men....you must be autistic or just a retarded special ed kid who had disabilities growing up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good job doesn't mean shyt when it comes to spousal support but stupid/obtuse guys like you don't understand how divorce laws work. Comment on a subject matter you know nothing about.

She publically stated she prefers white men over black men....you must be autistic or just a retarded special ed kid who had disabilities growing up.
That's absurd and stupid. Yes it does. It means everything. :skip:

Ain't nothing worse than a bold outspoken idiot. What she stated is not relevant to how money gets carved up. I don't even know why you added that to your point like the courts care :laff:

"Subject matter I know nothing about" I used to handle the actual calculation and division of finances and read all the court documents for auto workers under GM who were divorced pensioners

I'd honestly like to beat you up with a blunt object until you Black out. Dumb c*nt

Last edited: