Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
That's absurd and stupid. Yes it does. It means everything. :skip:

Ain't nothing worse than a bold outspoken idiot. What she stated is not relevant to how money gets carved up. I don't even know why you added that to your point like the courts care :laff:

"Subject matter I know nothing about" I used to handle the actual calculation and division of finances and read all the court documents for auto workers under GM who were divorced pensioners

I'd honestly like to beat you up with a blunt object until you Black out. Dumb c*nt
Toronto is only a 3 hr flight away and have been there many times got people there...what area you stay at tough guy?

Let's arrange this offer and keyboard warrior stuff you yapping about...ball is in your court.

Don't bytch out and disappear now....

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Interesting. I messed with a Japanese exchange student in college for a few months, and she was in love with me hard.

Even after she went back to Japan we still stayed in touch for several years until she got married. Very nice girl and clingy.

I'd say most Blasians are Japanese it seems. I guess Tiger woods mom is Thai, but you don't seem to see many Black Chinese, or Black Vietnamese mixed ppl. Or maybe I have noclue what the hell I'm talking about lol
I've only seen one mixed Black - Chinese child in my life, but I've seen countless Black - Japanese children.

Even in the military, Chinese people often stick to their own. They'll deadass be at the "cafeteria" clique'd the fukk up, deep as shyt:mjlol:. Never seen any other Asian folk do that.

In my experience, Japanese people are much more appreciative of other's cultures. Chinese people are like white Americans in that they only give a shyt about their own.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Toronto is only a 3 hr flight away and have been there many times got people there...what area you stay at tough guy?

Let's arrange this offer and keyboard warrior stuff you yapping about...ball is in your court.

Don't bytch out and disappear now....
My bad breh. I was hangry earlier. After having a woman cook for me I have no energy to fight. you won. i'm a keyboard warrior yapping about stuff :mjcry:

Daps
Daps
I forgot that she got pregnant by that pudgy pasty cac again:laff::laff::laff:

44165289-9681475-Careful_consideration_They_eyed_up_the_water_before_deciding_to_-a-25_1623598821341.jpg
THis the only couple that has ever triggered me....this one really hurt........:francis: