Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m surprised you didn’t mention Korean women.

I’m not into Asian women. From my past travels to
Thailand and Philippines. My good friends are happily married to those women. Close to a decade with their wives.

Could be a cultural thing unlike the West.
Only reason I didn’t mention them is because I have zero experience with them

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
One of my fondest memories of being in the military was a white dude and his Filipino wife.

I had just got to that location, all of 22, never been anywhere overseas, and when I got to my unit, EVERYONE knew about this nikka and his wife.

She was older than him, had a kid by another nikka and everything, and just fukking crazy. It was a running joke behind his back. I didn’t even know what a Filipino was back then, but the way she talked to him was hilarious to me. And he was a higher rank

So I’m like, you think I’m gonna listen to you while you get punked by this tiny ass woman :mjlol:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
“According to credible sources, a string of distressing incidents surrounding the disappearance of Jay Wayne Jenkins' beloved pets has emerged. The severity of the situation escalated dramatically when Jenkins stumbled upon a paw in the trash while disposing of dinner leftovers just last week. This unsettling discovery marked a pivotal moment for Jenkins, as it served as the proverbial last straw, prompting him to initiate divorce proceedings.”

:ohhh:
Dap + Rep :russ::russ:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Paagset Ls are few and far between, this is but a blip on the radar. The entertainment faction of paagset can be derpy at times, but the STEM faction of paagset is the strongest unit, gold standard.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
“According to credible sources, a string of distressing incidents surrounding the disappearance of Jay Wayne Jenkins' beloved pets has emerged. The severity of the situation escalated dramatically when Jenkins stumbled upon a paw in the trash while disposing of dinner leftovers just last week. This unsettling discovery marked a pivotal moment for Jenkins, as it served as the proverbial last straw, prompting him to initiate divorce proceedings.”

:ohhh:
Nah where’d you find this? That’s absolutely PSYCHO