Jeezy Files for Divorce from Jeannie Mai

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
Pretty much every negative stereotype of Latinas, but with less loyalty and more possessiveness, and more materialistic.

The more I think about it...it's like the worst of Latinas & Chinese women mixed. PAAGset can weigh in though.
idk bout that, i was married to one, was pretty loyal, wasn't materialistic...... but you can't paint them all from 1 experience

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
A lot of Asian American women are lowkey motor-mouths. Like they allergic to silence or some shyt, i don't get it. I was fukkin wit this Asian broad recently and she was yapping so much i just hit her with the :beli::aicmon:

so i know this broad who got paid to run her mouth was a total pain in the ass. Not sure why they are like that, other races of american women are also a pain but they can stfu from time to time to watch some bullshyt on tv or scroll thru their phone

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
A lot of Asian American women are lowkey motor-mouths. Like they allergic to silence or some shyt, i don't get it. I was fukkin wit this Asian broad recently and she was yapping so much i just hit her with the :beli::aicmon:

so i know this broad who got paid to run her mouth was a total pain in the ass. Not sure why they are like that, other races of american women are also a pain but they can stfu from time to time to watch some bullshyt on tv or scroll thru their phone
My biggest pet peeve in a women is a motor mouth that won’t ever stop talking. Just keeps talking and talking for no reason

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
"Jeannie Camtu Mai-Jenkins (born Jeannie Camtu Mai)"

And brehs still don't think the hyphenated last name is a red flag.

:snoop:
You never read about Eve hyphenating her last name in the Bible :mjpls:

:mjlol: It's an obvious joke. You got be dumb as hell to believe some story like that.
I believe it. Coli brehs don't lie to each other.

Taco

All Star
Daps
My biggest pet peeve in a women is a motor mouth that won’t ever stop talking. Just keeps talking and talking for no reason
I gotta a cousin just like that. Love her to death, but when she wanna spill some tea I just put the phone down on speaker and just let her ramble while doin what I have to do. I just give her the usual “damn” or “wildin” the whole time. When we’re at family gathering I just get her zooted to calm her ass down cause I can’t be half assin the convo to her face :russ:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
If Ashanti and Nelly can get back together after all this time why can't Jeezy and Keyshia Cole
Cause this is why
IZqH4.gif

LXJ9mE.mp4

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
This shyt got the Coli looking like LSA yet again.
:russ: nikka, they going HAM over there. 55 pages of full fukking misery. I knew this shyt wasn’t gon last anyways, didn’t like how Jeezy started prioritizing Asian issues either, don’t mean ima celebrate it as if Zimmerman finally caught a bullet in his head.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They saying he filed back in June.

So damn someone leaked their info.

If she didn’t cheat then this is a bad look. :francis:

So they got married shortly after his mom passed… this may have been one of those covid relationships.
Third woman to birth his children :picard:

Ionno…