jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
One of the greatest Ye verses to coincide with this visual 'Flix treat.

Gonna watch this weekend for sure.

:ohlawd:

Ye the greatest flexer in history with minimal effort.

I've not had the desire to hear this song until today..

the hook sucks.

and Fivio too aggressive on it. He's trying to hard to recreate Off The Grid

Ye killed it tho

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
By the way I just wanted to add that it's really fukking dope for fans of early Kanye to see where all this footage came from. If you watched Through The Wire, or if you watched the viral vids of Kanye playing Never Let Me Down for Pharrell, etc, you've seen some of this stuff before. But it's really dope to me to see more of it, and see parts of it in more detail.

Like, in the Wire video you saw him and Scarface crossing the street, and I always assumed it was when they recorded Cold Blood and Guess Who's Back. But here in the full context, I had no clue Kanye was trying to get Scarface on the hook for Jesus Walks.

Daps
people trying to clown Chaka Pilgrim on Twitter is wack.

I believe Ye ended up re-recording All Falls Down anyways and it got a much bigger oomph to it.

But that video had to be 2002-ish. There was no lane for him at that time and the Roc was very busy with post-Blueprint tour, Cam, Freeway, State Property, and others.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I thought the parts of people sleeping on all falls down were wild but then...

There's truth to this. He was up there all the time, and I was around him once in 2002 and he played the same song like 3x in a row for us, and by the third time around we were kinda over it. Hindsight is 20/20. He was really one of the only people that saw how huge he'd become. It's insane that he not only became bigger than everyone he was trying to impress besides maybe Jay-Z, but he's like a legit worldwide household name

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I believe Ye ended up re-recording All Falls Down anyways and it got a much bigger oomph to it.

But that video had to be 2002-ish. There was no lane for him at that time and the Roc was very busy with post-Blueprint tour, Cam, Freeway, State Property, and others.
I vividly remember watching his MTV You Hear It First segment in 2002/2003, so for sure a lot of the footage on this first episode is 2002. When I met him he was playing Jesus Walks and that was June/July of 2002. And someone put the full MTV interview on youtube too.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

What they saying ?

yea the og all falls had a direct lauryn hill vocal sample