jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt crazy to watch if you a Kanye fan period. All this footage is never before seen. Kanye eating inside a Burger King and driving an Altima :wow:

I feel like they made a zillion of those Altimas it was the affordable reliable hood car :banderas:

crazy how Kanye kept it humble while making beats and around so many rap stars

he was literally broke trying to make it in nyc :ohhh:

That story about him running a few blocks just to play a beat for shyne is :mindblown:

maybe one of them ended up being “more or less”

:ohlawd:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
They won’t tbh. Even today Ye is at least the 2nd biggest rapper in the game right now while his peers of his era are nowhere to be seen.
I feel though that his antics will overshadow a lot of the great work he has contributed to hip hop.

Caught a Beyonce cameo. Kinda crazy how she just looked like some random groupie in the hallway :huhldup:
And the first time he met Pharrell. So much black excellence and it’s only part one. Beautifully directed and edited. Took me back to my teenage years. Things were so much more simpler back then.:mjcry:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's Kanyes thoughts on this documentary? Coz obviously back then it was cool to have a camera following him around during the struggle. But Ye became somethin else completely once he got success.

Also, I don't know what the timelines are, but I'd bet cash money that Dame got the idea to hire ChokeNoJoke offa seeing Ye/Coodie :patrice: