jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This is to be expected. For him to greenlight this documentary it has to show him in the best possible light, which is as a guy that nobody believed in but himself (and Donda)
Not necessarily. Coodie refused to give him access to make final edits after he requested it. Obviously I don’t know what’s in parts 2 and 3, but I either saw a trailer or a preview somewhere when Coodie mentions how him and Ye started growing more distant, and they definitely will touch on some of his mishaps. It’s part of his story and can’t just be ignored.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
I wonder how they all feel now looking back at how they treated Kanye? Seeing how much he and his Mom believed in his gift while they were casually casting him to the side, I bet they feel like shyt watching this back. At the same time it’s a lesson of be careful how you treat someone.

Kanye was always who he was. Confident in his gift. But it makes sense why he speaks about himself they way he does. A lot of people that were in prime positions really fronted on him. If it hadn’t been for Dame they probably still wouldn’t have signed him. Donda celebrated his confidence while at the same time tried to reroute any over the top arrogance without shaming him. That lady was was a gift as well. Wise and intelligent. Dr. Donda West!

i have not seen it yet...but why should you feel some type of way if you dont see the vision...in the music business you meet so many different people and you wont be able to discover and nature everyone you run into.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
i have not seen it yet...but why should you feel some type of way if you dont see the vision...in the music business you meet so many different people and you wont be able to discover and nature everyone you run into.

The question is valid. Charlamagne asked the exact same question this morning. And to be honest I’m no Kanye stan just going strictly by what was SHOWN. If you treated someone shytty that went on to become one of the biggest artist in the world and it shows you obviously not giving a shyt about songs that went on to become huge, just personally I would look at myself in that moment shown as a teachable moment. Like at some point everyone has a self reflection moment of Oh shyt that was wrong the way I treated another person when you are obviously wrong.

It’s no secret that people that are in that inner circle will put a cape on quick when they feel like something negative is being highlighted. Which is what I feel like Wallo is doing with his tweet. It’s a music label. Music is the business at hand.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
brings back memories to 2004 when I first bought college dropout. was on a school field trip, we stopped at a mall - Grade 8, 14 years old. I walked into an HMV and spent my only dollars on the album. listened on the walkman on the way home in the bus and been a fan ever since :wow:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
great little tidbits coming.. seems like most people directly connected to hip-hop knew he was dope (Scarface.rawkus ar. cac ar) ..

i did a little ar work round that time..and the first time i heard that Jesus walks snippet i got chills.