jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
great little tidbits coming.. seems like most people directly connected to hip-hop knew he was dope (Scarface.rawkus ar. cac ar) ..

i did a little ar work round that time..and the first time i heard that Jesus walks snippet i got chills.
Same here on everything you said. I remember that Jesus Walks snippet too. It was just the first verse.

Crazy that Scarface had a difficult time making a hook for it. I also got the impression he wanted Family Business.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
The question is valid. Charlamagne asked the exact same question this morning. And to be honest I’m no Kanye stan just going strictly by what was SHOWN. If you treated someone shytty that went on to become one of the biggest artist in the world and it shows you obviously not giving a shyt about songs that went on to become huge, just personally I would look at myself in that moment shown as a teachable moment. Like at some point everyone has a self reflection moment of Oh shyt that was wrong the way I treated another person when you are obviously wrong.

It’s no secret that people that are in that inner circle will put a cape on quick when they feel like something negative is being highlighted. Which is what I feel like Wallo is doing with his tweet. It’s a music label. Music is the business at hand.

you just have to put yourself in the music business to understand....have you ever dealt with a artist ego?...what does artist becoming big have to do with you..if you dont have any interest..its music Business...

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
You watch this and it's easy to see why Ye is how he is. And I salute that man for going even harder after he made it and proved everybody wrong.
Antics aside we should really all be Ye fans just for the raw self-belief alone. That man was not supposed to make it and they were determined to keep him down.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How big was college dropout in Chicago when it dropped

I know it did 700k first week in the United States

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incredible ...triumphant, inspiring and sad.
I just sat there for awhile after watching it...
Been following dude since the Izzo days and this was just a overload of impressions and feelings. Im not sure of the whole "old Ye" thing, but from afar I can imagine that things would be very, very different if Donda stayed here. Musically and just in general. Its wild how things have turned out.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Haven't watched yet... Hopefully K00nYe taken a break from all that simping shyt he been doing online :snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The question is valid. Charlamagne asked the exact same question this morning. And to be honest I’m no Kanye stan just going strictly by what was SHOWN. If you treated someone shytty that went on to become one of the biggest artist in the world and it shows you obviously not giving a shyt about songs that went on to become huge, just personally I would look at myself in that moment shown as a teachable moment. Like at some point everyone has a self reflection moment of Oh shyt that was wrong the way I treated another person when you are obviously wrong.

It’s no secret that people that are in that inner circle will put a cape on quick when they feel like something negative is being highlighted. Which is what I feel like Wallo is doing with his tweet. It’s a music label. Music is the business at hand.
But he wasn’t treated shytty. Wayno already explained the clip but it wasn’t even hard to get the idea before Wayno even explained it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You watch this and it's easy to see why Ye is how he is. And I salute that man for going even harder after he made it and proved everybody wrong.
Antics aside we should really all be Ye fans just for the raw self-belief alone. That man was not supposed to make it and they were determined to keep him down.
Why should we and who was trying to keep him down? nikka had to grind just like everyone else in them rooms.