jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his mental fell apart. That’s the biggest talking point about him now. His mom dying changed him for the worse

She was the most important person in his life. How does that not have a major impact on him? It doesn't equate to his life falling apart.

A lot of the talking points in regard to his mental state have absolutely NOTHING to do with mental health. The antics have always been Kanye . The controversial statements, rants, and tantrums have been him since before the world knew him. His mental health is more so the Kanye we don't see. The Kanye that deals with Kanye when the cameras aren't rolling.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It's amazing how the majority of his music has been so trash to me since the Life of Pablo. His music decline is on the heels of Eminem. It's so depressing watching from the beginning of this mini-series to the end.

Although not one of his best, Ye is very underrated and Kids See Ghost with Kid Cudi was dope….that was the best album during that 2018 run imo.

Jesus Is King was terrible and Donda was 50/50..half good, half trash.

And I haven’t heard Donda 2 yet probably won’t at all because of that fukking stem player lol

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
She was the most important person in his life. How does that not have a major impact on him? It doesn't equate to his life falling apart.

A lot of the talking points in regard to his mental state have absolutely NOTHING to do with mental health. The antics have always been Kanye . The controversial statements, rants, and tantrums have been him since before the world knew him. His mental health is more so the Kanye we don't see. The Kanye that deals with Kanye when the cameras aren't rolling.

then his mother still failed him

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Kanye was still pretty much sane and speaking his mind after watch the throne/cruel summer around 2012, but i think it was exposure to that reality TV show family that broke his mind after that when he couldn't continue with WTT2 or Cruel Winter...then, he started campaigning for trump (stemming from obama calling him a jackass) and saying some wild rants at the end of the documentary captured on film -- who knows what footage wasn't captured when this documentary dude wasn't recording?

...I still can't believe Kanye is still friends with justin who uses white privilege to say shyt about black people while making music pretending that he's from that life like elvis

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No disrespect to Donda, but if your kids life fall apart once you’re gone

you failed as a parent

Nah.

Donda raised that nikka as a single parent to be drug free, Gang Free, focus on his career, and have supreme confidence in himself and his abilities.

A parent cannot be your lifelong lifeline because one day they will not BE here. Kanye as a grown ass man can’t blame ANYONE for his downfall or behavior, ESPECIALLY Donda. Kanye at the end of the day can only blame himself for not getting the help he needs or staying on his medication.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I can't work him out. Some of it is antics/fukkery to stay in the news cycle, but he obviously displays some pathology too.

Some of his antics are legit bad ideas that will stay part of his legacy.

I wish he'd take some time off and relax, maybe stick to the beats for a while and recharge to make a classic album. I know it won't happen though.