jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching this what I really want to see is Watch The Throne footage and how that went down. When Kanye is making music or touring he wants things how he wants them and won’t accept any other alternatives. When Hov is in the studio he’s very peculiar about his songs and he tells Guru how and where he wants everything. They had great chemistry so I wonder who took the back seat.

Most likely Jay tolerated Kanye for the most part. He'd earned the right to take the creative lead by that point.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
LOL, I feel you that was nasty as hell. But why did Scarface leave right after that lmao.
Scarface was president of Def Jam South and had a lot of business to handle. According to him he doesn't even remember exactly why the call he got where he needed to step out, but said in hindsight that it was clearly way less important than what Jesus Walks ended up becoming.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Im surprised Kanye signed off on coodie releasing the part where he decided to turn off the camera when Ye was having an episode. He could have easily have them cut that out but left it in
Kanye requested full creative control but wasn't granted all of it. So contrary to some reports, Kanye did not have the final say on some of the footage in this documentary.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
With me? Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying. My depressive bouts have been worse than my manic episodes. And whenever I abruptly stopped taking my meds both were terrible.
I've always heard that with BP2 the depressive episodes tend to be worse than the manic episodes.

I hope you're well, and I'm sorry you have to deal with it. Salute to you for being comfortable talking about it.

Daps
Kanye requested full creative control but wasn't granted all of it. So contrary to some reports, Kanye did not have the final say on some of the footage in this documentary.

Explains it.
I guess him being cool with them still means he wasn't overly concerned with that footage. How much did Netflix pay Coodie for this?

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
No disrespect to Donda, but if your kids life fall apart once you’re gone

you failed as a parent

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
How exactly did his life fall apart? Kanye started a family and still continued in his passion got music and fashion. She didn't fail as a parent.

his mental fell apart. That’s the biggest talking point about him now. His mom dying changed him for the worse