jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
The way Ye treated DeRay Davis in the hallway was disgusting. I don’t respect that nikka and won’t support nothing he does. That nikka don’t even care about people who helped him along the way. How do y’all support this nikka.
where can i see this, i might of missed this, was this recent or in the doc. put me on

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
where can i see this, i might of missed this, was this recent or in the doc. put me on

yeah so part 1 or 2 DeRay and Ye was cool he was printing Ye music at his comedy shows etc. this before Ye 1st album came out. You know they both from Chicago.

Part 3 Ye is famous and DeRaybtrued to holla at him backstage Ye ignored him and walked by him like he didn’t even know him. shyt was disgusting man.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for starters the disrespect of his camera mane Coodie and DeRay. The disrespect of his homie when he was talking to his Dad on the phone. Like this nikka really treats people like shyt. I’ve seen enough

I felt conflicted with this lol but Ye response was disrespectful as fukk. “He doesn’t remember you!” And “next time rehearse what you’ll say!” Smh

but my man was going too much I don’t like all that screaming when I’m on the phone so I was irritated watching it lol

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
He WAS a little kid, and that shyt was nasty :dahell:

That’s THE Scarface. One of the pioneers of this shyt. Kanye was lucky he gave him the 15 minutes of consideration he got. You know how many “young producers” want to get a moment with Scarface?

For all of y’all claiming he was treated so bad by the industry, it was actually the opposite. He got all types of opportunities most people could only dream of through his production and association with dudes like Scarface and Jay-Z.

LOL, I feel you that was nasty as hell. But why did Scarface leave right after that lmao.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
I felt conflicted with this lol but Ye response was disrespectful as fukk. “He doesn’t remember you!” And “next time rehearse what you’ll say!” Smh

but my man was going too much I don’t like all that screaming when I’m on the phone so I was irritated watching it lol

Yeah knowing me, I wouldnt of liked that shyt.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll be falling for the okie doke. Here it is from people who were actually there:

No ID: “It was an interesting process with Kanye because there was so much opposition for his shyt. Me and an A&R from Relativity Records, Peter Kang, actually co-managed Kanye as an artist before Roc-A-Fella and all that. After a certain amount of meetings—there’s a ton of stories in that—I said, ‘It’s not my thing, I don’t wanna get in your way. Let me just help you.’ I saw a lot of things within his personality that I didn’t think I could manage. It’s one thing to get opportunities for an artist to make it. But to manage him through a career, I was like, ‘Eh, I’ll just keep doing my beats.’

I say in my songs, I’m so insecure. So a lot of times, arrogance is to combat insecurity. So in order for me to go out and do what I’ve done, facing insecurity and facing people telling me I couldn’t do it, I had to build a force field around myself,” he explains.

“I had to be a borderline lunatic to think that I could do what I’ve done. It’s crazy ... what I’ve accomplished is crazy,” he says

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Just finished part 3

How the hell does Pusha T and other people around Kanye deal with that nonsensical rambling. They don’t tell breh to shut the hell up. You could see the uncomfortableness all on Beibers face

It's hard to think of what you would do or why others dont do what you think is logical.

Like Imagine being around Kanye and getting a shot to change your family's life forever. What would you do.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Documentary was well made, definitely one of the best hip hop related docs ever created because of the in-depth access into Kanye’s life before blowing up. It’s inspiring to see how far he’s come.

One major thing that has changed with Kanye is the perception of him. Kanye was that arrogant, over confident narcissistic even before blowing up as a rapper and having that type of attitude is what pushed him into becoming a superstar.

I mean dude walked around New York practicing his Grammy award winning speech before the college dropout was even completed…:pachaha:

And Kanye could do no wrong in the critics eyes…He was seen as the ultimate underdog compared to all the other rappers that were on top at that time…the true people’s champion.

Now he’s viewed more negatively for obvious reasons that are well known.

shyt went downhill once his moms passed though and I understand the damage that did to him. Donda was not just his mother but a mentor, his life coach and his best friend.

Donda was a dope ass mom man…rapping lyrics to his songs like she was his #1 fan :mjcry:

I can’t blame Kanye for losing his mind shortly after man. That’s tough to deal with. I still haven’t recovered fully for losing my father so I understand the pain.

But yeah great documentary and it definitely should win some type of award.