jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm still :mindblown: that people think of old Kanye and the Kanye in terms of music. Sure, the music is different now than it was then, but the Kanye now is just a more amplified version of the Kanye that was always there. He wouldn't have made it where he is without being what a lot of us now detest. The bigger he became, the more it was amplified. Breh, told us from the jump that he was a grown kid. First single.

People forget he was an arrogant a$$hole back in 2004. shyt Kanye even rapped about it on the second verse of Diamonds.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Part 3 is just depressing :to:

My man lost his mom and he slowly lost his mind..

And it’s wild seeing it from Coodie’s POV…

Feels like Kanye might’ve been on the spectrum. Even in his early years he would ramble and go on tangents. Maybe his mental issues evolved the older he got. Mood disorder, bi polar, depression. Being in his company sounds taxing. It’s hard to even have a simple convo with him. His mom not being around to keep him ground and be a buffer made things worse. But yea the third episode made me pity him but also made me understand why he does the things he does.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Feels like Kanye might’ve been on the spectrum. Even in his early years he would ramble and go on tangents. Maybe his mental issues evolved the older he got. Mood disorder, bi polar, depression. Being in his company sounds taxing. It’s hard to even have a simple convo with him. His mom not being around to keep him ground and be a buffer made things worse. But yea the third episode made me pity him but also made me understand why he does the things he does.

Yup.

She was the navigator & he was the captain. But without the navigator, it’s like he’s moving aimlessly, no control of his surroundings, the ppl around him.

:snoop:

His circle was all over the place.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still :mindblown: that people think of old Kanye and the Kanye in terms of music. Sure, the music is different now than it was then, but the Kanye now is just a more amplified version of the Kanye that was always there. He wouldn't have made it where he is without being what a lot of us now detest. The bigger he became, the more it was amplified. Breh, told us from the jump that he was a grown kid. First single.

You see it, the only reason people have an issue now is because he no longer aligns with their views but yeah he has always been the same character

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Kayne off his meds in Costa Rica with them white dudes was a hard watch

That convo went off the rails
full

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I truly believe Kanye adamantly thinks he is bigger and achieved more than what the average and the industry feels about him and his influence!
Not suggesting he is overrated but clearly the brother thinks he changed the world and has power to add more than what he has done..

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finished pt3. And the end was depressing. Watching ye go from a young cat to flabby and crazy and not as talented as he once was. Theres a lot of shyt you can do when you younger and get away with cuz of youthful charm. But nobody trynna see :flabbynsick: spazz out.

Kanyes real demise started from when he started being around the kardashians. He aint been the same sense. Doc didnt really touch on that much. He changed everything about himself from being around them. The way he talks to the way he thinks.

:why: