jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
First two episodes were fire. That's cause it was authentic and focused more on the classic music he made from his early days. You can also see coodie and kanyes interactions where geniune in the early footage.

3rd episode glossed over a lot of kanyes antics and tried to paint him in a good light when he is really a piece of sh!t human being. Dope producer but a terrible person. Didn't seem like coodie was being honest in the 3rd act.

One thing that is clear and nobody wants to really admit is that kayne simply sold out. He ain't the first and wont be the last. He got his money and fame and sold out and literally went hollywood with the Kardashians. Only people he kept around him were yes men and people who kissed his ass.

You can tell coodie realized this was the reason for their fallout but based on the sugarcoating in the 3rd act it's clear cookie decided it was more beneficial to him to finally bow down and kiss kanyes ass too. Keeping Billionaire friends can open doors I guess so I get it.

And Kayne ultimately had to approve for this documentary to be put out so how real could coodie really be when touching on the issues in the 3rd act and calling kayne out?
That glossed over the Kardashian pretty much all together. The abortion part wasn't just his father talking about aborting him (the rally). It was him and Kim was going to abort North. That really got Kim upset and according to report was a major factor to start the divorce.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Refresh my memory. Was thus in 3

yeah I don’t remember that at all.

I remember him curving Coodie then confirming what I’ve always suspected, that all that erratic stuff he did/does is calculated performance art.

He hurt breh feelings so bad he had to break character for a second to show him some love.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
At this point anyone who doesn’t know the media is fake and scripted for views and entertainment value is lost

look how the media basically stopped talking about covid soon as Russia invaded Ukraine

haven’t heard anything from bill gates or fauci in a long time either :mjlol:
The Russia thing is legitimately much larger news. The pandemic was been slowing down for a while now. Omicron was the most mild variant, and burned through pretty fast. Numbers are improving. On the flip side, there's a legitimate threat of World War 3 with the Russia and Ukraine war going on. Russia going to war with Ukraine is potentially a massive problem for the entire world. The news should be covering that.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Part 3 was way better than I thought it'd be. I thought tryna fit all the post College Dropout stuff to 1 ep specially knowing breh wasn't around for most would have it crammed, rushed and messed but to his credit as a director he weaved a great narrative that made transition seamless throughout from the first 2. Hope breh gets some big opportunities from this but don't seem like he a Hollyweird nikka type at all could hopefully see him directing and doing some big shyt with some black owned businesses

Peep the comments :mjpls: from Coodie wanting to release it now when he couldve kept following, not recording some of those Ye diatribes around cacs and the "always be brothers" comment at the release it seem to me like this was a final goodbye from Coodie to Ye. I obviously don't know their friendship like that but it feel like breh just gonna distance himself permanently from Ye now and probably won't be filming him anymore makes the doc more powerful that way too IMO

They’re still good

Also, they directed the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary "Benji" about Ben Wilson. They've been doing their thing.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know what kind of father his dad was/is but that scene when he was in the car trying to remind his dad about some house they went too exhibited weird energy. It seemed like Ye was trying hard to connect with his dad (see the part when he’s excitedly telling Coodie to just “send” his dad who is a stranger to him footage from The College Dropout days). Shot out to Coodie cutting the footage off when Ye started snowballing.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Yo... what was that song Kanye was spitting in Costa Rica? That was the Kanye fukk with!

Poor Coodie though.... Kanye ain't the same and it's unsettling to actually witness it.

I can't stand dikkriders. This new Kanye has insulated himself with so many dikkriders it's hysterical. This nikka be babbling and dudes looking at him like he's saying something so profound.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I don’t know why but the part near the end when he was on the phone with his dad talking about remember when we were at that house with those bowls and how he was going to see the person who made those bowls was hilarious to me :russ::mjlol:
I ran that part back a few times I thought that was hilarious too

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Russia thing is legitimately much larger news. The pandemic was been slowing down for a while now. Omicron was the most mild variant, and burned through pretty fast. Numbers are improving. On the flip side, there's a legitimate threat of World War 3 with the Russia and Ukraine war going on. Russia going to war with Ukraine is potentially a massive problem for the entire world. The news should be covering that.

Yea and remember how the media made us think the world was ending when covid first began?

here we are 2 years later and nobody cares but I’m sure ratings were through the roof when the news was spreading fear 24/7

all I’m saying is Russia/Ukraine is the new fear agenda for ratings

I’m not scared of WW3. That’s the extreme long term worst case scenario of all possible outcomes that if it happens there’s literally nothing we can do about it. I’m more concerned with bad stuff happening is USA right now that can have a direct impact on my life. :manny:

this is also the reason I don’t care about Kanye Kim and Skete drama nor do I believe it :hubie:

but it is entertaining reality TV I must say :steviej: