jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After watching the last episode I felt sad for Kanye.

I’ve worked with children and adults who suffer from mental health disorders but I changed careers a few years ago because of the strain it did on my mental health.

Watching him go through crisis and not really having a proper network of individuals around him really struck a nerve. He’s a billionaire so he will always have more enablers in his circle. As he gets older he’ll only become more impulsive and his manic episodes will get worse.

Man I could go on but this documentary really ended on a melancholic note. I wasn’t expecting that but I should’ve

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m not blaming anyone for his behavior. My point is it seems like he didn’t/doesn’t have a close older male figure to help guide him.

At some point as a grown ass MAN you have to stop making excuses and guide your SELF. This nikka guided himself to fame and fortune when nobody believed but can’t take proper steps to treat his own mental health?

Sounds like a choice to me

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched an episode and I noticed Kanye had a certain unmistakable glint and glow in his eyes thats now completely gone.
LA will do that to the best of them. Especially if you’re not from there. Well adjusted, “normal” celebrities tend to live in New York. Something about seasons gives a sense of normalcy. You also can’t help but to be around people from every race, class, and economic group. Keeps you humble.

In LA you can be around nothing but rich and famous people every minute of your life if you chose. It’s very easy to get caught up in bullshyt.

LA is literally a city built on being fake. Hollywood is an industry of make believe. People aren’t any different :yeshrug:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
i dont what it is, but I fell asleep twice, trying to get through part 3

i was glued for part 1 and 2 but 3...once it gets to the part where he's performing Pablo songs....im outta there

but that's also where I stopped paying attention to him irl so maybe it lines up

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
watching part three and was ready for them to wrap this shyt up with an hour left
third part wasn't needed. they could've wrapped it up in two parts and found a way to finish it.

man let himself look like hoe so he could have a salacious third part to help sell it.

Coodie was the right man to document early Kanye, after he became a star.. nope. Kanye's outgrew him and his scale got too big.
if he was documenting Graduation, 808's, MBDTF, WTT it wouldn't have felt right.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Watching part 3 now; is there a reason Coodie got so upset when Kanye kept calling him Chike? Is that his real name?

Chike is the other director of the documentary and the guy that Kanye and Coodie went to in part 1 to help edit the Through The Wire video.