jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

lib123

All Star
Daps
The signs were there early on with his mom in the picture.

The black tail obsession then the women he's has kids with, the overt confidence/arrogance in himself then him pushing his OG team away. The fashion/creative shyt.

She may have been the cap, when she left the cap flew off him.

His success and impact has skyrocketed at the cost of his sanity and peace.

Coodie knew what he was conveying with the giant cartoon and kanye splicing.

Kanye became the giant that can see himself in the mirror now.

What cartoon? Must've missed that part.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I think the better comparison is to Howard Hughes. Like a combo of that and Pac. Kanye will speak his mind and heart.

This last episode felt like a Kubrick film. You can interpret his change a 100 different ways. I'll sperarate Ye and his music.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Bro good for Coodie to realize he was filming someone that was mentally ill and turning the camera off in order to not keep exploiting it.

About 72 mins into part 3.

He did it multiple times during his Wyoming visit. That was a real friend..

Still trying to gather my thoughts on the episode. shyt was sad to watch :to:

Yeah and notice the other non-black people there just laughing it up. SMH.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Draining” really is the word for it. To be honest as much as I liked the first 2 parts from a fan perspective, the 3rd part ended up being my favorite. Because you are reminded that Kanye’s story is seen through Coodie’s POV, and it’s also very much his story as well. He wasn’t just documenting one of the biggest artist in the world. He was filming his friend.

Sure I was a little disappointed we didn’t see the studio sessions for certain albums. But it made sense since Kanye got distant with him when his status was getting bigger. But it kinda made the story better because Coodie became us and started seeing his friend from a distance.

The segment of Donda’s death was tough to watch :to: And Coodie seeing first hand of the change Kanye was becoming. When Ye told him to turn the camera off that’s when he knew he wasn’t the same :wow:

One of the scenes that really got me was during the TLOP listening session in MSG. Kanye barely even acknowledged Coodie. Even when he was backstage he didn’t even go over to him.

Following Kanye from 2018-2020 must have mind blowing to Coodie. He literally saw different variants of Ye through those years. From recording with Cudi for KSG in China in 2018, to the “Jesus Is King” era in 2019, to him being a bi polar maniac in 2020. That was wild to see…especially for him.

Coodie is a good man cutting that camera off every time Ye went on his bi polar rants

It got to the point with each segment I just kept going :snoop:

The Tucker Carlson scene legit broke my heart…:to:

Im glad this doc was released for the world too see. And Coodie and Shoti were the only people who could have made this..
Yeah in the first episode they was eating at Dennys and Burger King without a single person knowing who Kanye was. Last ep they was flying private jets and going to Kanye’s ranch in Wyoming and ye worth a billion dollars

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
What song is that he was rapping in DR?? :mindblown:Sounded like it was called Blessings.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm sorry, but it seems like Kanye's father failed him. Before and especially after Donda died, he should've been more present to help Kanye process his emotions and mature as a man. He didn't really seem to be in the picture until much later.

Kanye was already THIRTY YEARS OLD when Ms Donda passed away. If he wasn’t “mature as a man” AS a grown ass man I don’t see what ANOTHER man could do for him even if that was his father.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Kanye was already THIRTY YEARS OLD when Ms Donda passed away. If he wasn’t “mature as a man” AS a grown ass man I don’t see what ANOTHER man could do for him even if that was his father.

What are you talking about? Everyone can use an older male figure in their lives to help guide them, regardless of the age.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Part 3 reminded me why I washed my hands with Kanye.
Dude is GONE.

The elephant in the room that really needs to be addressed is Kanye now hangs out with waaaay to many white people now.

Edit: I'm sorry but Kanye's dad sounds fruity.
I definitely think one of his big issues was wanting to be scene as a symbol of wealth and status, and I vividly remember with each album how he'd move up the social ladder and hang around more and more afluent and 'out of touch' celebs, influencers, politicians, artsy folks that live in their own world, and wealthy people that want to use him as a tool for whatever their motivations are.

He always struck me as a guy that was excited (or maybe there's a better word) to kind of shed his original crowd that knew him before he blew up and get into those wealthy circles of people. Peep some of the Watch the Throne recording sessions where you got actors like Russel Crowe in the studio sessions instead of other rappers and producers.
:dahell:

Did you notice after the 2nd Grammy that he told Coodie that "Bono had some wine"? I remember when he started bragging that people like Bono from U2 and Chris Martin from Coldplay were willing to hang out with him.

It's like he always wants approval from people higher up the status ladder than himself. I think that's a big reason he was attracted to Kim more than just smashing.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? Everyone can use an older male figure in their lives to help guide them, regardless of the age.

I think he has a better relationship with his father now, I remember him saying something about his mother lying about him trying to keep them away. But if you watch the clip I posted earlier, he literally broke down crying on stage talking about his father wanting to abort him. So maybe at the time, he didn't want anything to do with him.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I definitely think one of his big issues was wanting to be scene as a symbol of wealth and status, and I vividly remember with each album how he'd move up the social ladder and hang around more and more afluent and 'out of touch' celebs, influencers, politicians, artsy folks that live in their own world, and wealthy people that want to use him as a tool for whatever their motivations are.

He always struck me as a guy that was excited (or maybe there's a better word) to kind of shed his original crowd that knew him before he blew up and get into those wealthy circles of people. Peep some of the Watch the Throne recording sessions where you got actors like Russel Crowe in the studio sessions instead of other rappers and producers.
:dahell:

Did you notice after the 2nd Grammy that he told Coodie that "Bono had some wine"? I remember when he started bragging that people like Bono from U2 and Chris Martin from Coldplay were willing to hang out with him.

It's like he always wants approval from people higher up the status ladder than himself. I think that's a big reason he was attracted to Kim more than just smashing.

Basically in a nutshell (And I think we all can agree) fame got the best of Kanye.

And I'm not saying this as hindsight but I knew shyt between Kanye and Kim was going to crash and burn. It's impossible to build a
cohesive relationship with someone that loves themselves more than they love you. there's no healing with the Kardashian family
that's a family thrives off of publicity weather it's positive or negative they just want their name to be heard period.