jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I watched part 3 …. U bytch ass Kanye fans need to jump ship until he gets help. Ain’t nothin real bout this sick ass nikka

The things is, He's getting help but it isn't the right help.

Like I said a few comments back Kanye has easy too many white people in his inner circle now. THEY never know what's right (or best) for US.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What are you talking about? Everyone can use an older male figure in their lives to help guide them, regardless of the age.

How long are we going to blame Kanye’s behavior on everyone BUT Kanye?

Its the industry that made him crazy! Jay-Z didn’t dap him up in 03 and it scarred him for life! No wait it was his father’s fault! Hold up Kim Kardashian put a spell on him! George Bush kidnapped and cloned him! It was that cursed MAGA Hat! EVERYONE failed Kanye can’t you see:damn:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
the little Convo with Bieber was telling.. 5he struggle of the head breh in charge .

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Kanye now only seems to be happy when he’s creating or crafting something. The only time there’s ever really a glimmer of the “old” Kanye is when there’s a beat on, and he’s bopping his head. Other than that, he’s jet-setting trying to recapture that feeling, and having weird and goofy ass conversations with people. I don’t really think there’s a way for Kanye back “home.” We’re never getting Kanye back because too much has transpired; but I do hope he finds a small measure of peace.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Yeah in the first episode they was eating at Dennys and Burger King without a single person knowing who Kanye was. Last ep they was flying private jets and going to Kanye’s ranch in Wyoming and ye worth a billion dollars
That's the scene that speaks volumes to me him just being a random person in a fast food place talking about his dream to this well known person who's empty and rich in Wyoming

lib123

All Star
Daps
How long are we going to blame Kanye’s behavior on everyone BUT Kanye?

Its the industry that made him crazy! Jay-Z didn’t dap him up in 03 and it scarred him for life! No wait it was his father’s fault! Hold up Kim Kardashian put a spell on him! George Bush kidnapped and cloned him! It was that cursed MAGA Hat! EVERYONE failed Kanye can’t you see:damn:

I’m not blaming anyone for his behavior. My point is it seems like he didn’t/doesn’t have a close older male figure to help guide him.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I don’t fukk with Kanye because of the dumb shyt he’s said and done over the years. Haven’t listened to none of his new music and haven’t listened to his old music in years. I didn’t listen to that Game song with him though.

With that said, I watched the documentary because it was about the old Kanye.

I liked it, at least the first two episodes. I’m glad they showed how he’s changed over the years and who he’s become. He needs help and he also needs and needed his Mom.

I can’t blame everything on his Mom’s death because he was showing signs of what he’s evoke on the third episode when he went on a tangent when the kid asked him a simple question.

He has too many yes men around him but he’s the bread winner, who’s gonna set him straight? Especially when he thinks that he’s smarter and knows more than everyone.

I wish dude the best but I’ll continue not to watch or support him.