jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Watching part 3 now; is there a reason Coodie got so upset when Kanye kept calling him Chike? Is that his real name?

I know Kanye was drunk but that shyt was making me uncomfortable. I’ve been riding with you from the jump and you just keep repeatedly calling me the wrong name. That was that “gone Hollywood” moment

yeah part 3 just seemed sad, it’s like the more money and fame he gets the more unhappy he kind of seems. You can tell he enjoys creating stuff but outside of that he just seemed to be becoming a character more than a real authentic person

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye was already THIRTY YEARS OLD when Ms Donda passed away. If he wasn’t “mature as a man” AS a grown ass man I don’t see what ANOTHER man could do for him even if that was his father.

Coping alone with something as traumatic as an untimely death that no one saw coming is not healthy regardless of age.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
At some point as a grown ass MAN you have to stop making excuses and guide your SELF. This nikka guided himself to fame and fortune when nobody believed but can’t take proper steps to treat his own mental health?

Sounds like a choice to me

That's not true at all. I agree, Kanye should take responsibility for his actions. But to say that men don't benefit from having a male guidance figure even while older is completely wrong. He's obviously not in his right mind and lacks people in his circle to provide guidance. But I guess the Coli Psychiatrists know it all. Forgive me.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That's not true at all. I agree, Kanye should take responsibility for his actions. But to say that men don't benefit from having a male guidance figure even while older is completely wrong. He's obviously not in his right mind and lacks people in his circle to provide guidance. But I guess the Coli Psychiatrists know it all. Forgive me.

Who said that men don't/wouldn't benefit from guidance from other men? The point is that if there are no men around to provide that guidance then you have to do for self. Kanye would have "benefited" from half a dozen looks, handouts, and opportunities throughout his career that he did NOT have access to. And yet he grinded and found a way because it MEANT that much to him. If getting help through his mental/emotional struggles MEANT that much to him then he could do the same. He can afford therapy, medication, counseling. He has access to the BEST that there is in mental health experts if he truly wants that. The fact that he decides not to do so sounds very much like the same choice he said slavery was.

lib123

All Star
Daps
After watching the last episode I felt sad for Kanye.

I’ve worked with children and adults who suffer from mental health disorders but I changed careers a few years ago because of the strain it did on my mental health.

Watching him go through crisis and not really having a proper network of individuals around him really struck a nerve. He’s a billionaire so he will always have more enablers in his circle. As he gets older he’ll only become more impulsive and his manic episodes will get worse.

Man I could go on but this documentary really ended on a melancholic note. I wasn’t expecting that but I should’ve

Vlad claimed he knows someone in Kanye's circle who shared how deep Kanye's mental issues really go. If true, this is really sad. Timestamp 1:17.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Who said that men don't/wouldn't benefit from guidance from other men? The point is that if there are no men around to provide that guidance then you have to do for self. Kanye would have "benefited" from half a dozen looks, handouts, and opportunities throughout his career that he did NOT have access to. And yet he grinded and found a way because it MEANT that much to him. If getting help through his mental/emotional struggles MEANT that much to him then he could do the same. He can afford therapy, medication, counseling. He has access to the BEST that there is in mental health experts if he truly wants that. The fact that he decides not to do so sounds very much like the same choice he said slavery was.

You're saying that as if he's in his right mind. People don't seek solutions if they don't think they truly have a problem. It doesn't seem like he really has anyone in his circle to let him know how deep his problem truly is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Kanye was drunk but that shyt was making me uncomfortable. I’ve been riding with you from the jump and you just keep repeatedly calling me the wrong name. That was that “gone Hollywood” moment

yeah part 3 just seemed sad, it’s like the more money and fame he gets the more unhappy he kind of seems. You can tell he enjoys creating stuff but outside of that he just seemed to becoming character more than a real authentic person

is it possible he was fukkin' with coodie? :patrice:

gone off the yak and tryin to big dog his boy thats been there from the start? maybe im giving kanye too much credit but i cant believe he'd forget his name like that :gucci:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
is it possible he was fukkin' with coodie? :patrice:

gone off the yak and tryin to big dog his boy thats been there from the start? maybe im giving kanye too much credit but i cant believe he'd forget his name like that :gucci:
He did correct himself right after he called him Chike, but then he kept calling him Chike. He later said to Coodie, “I’m just fukkin with you” so who knows?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Just finished the final part and man, if you don't feel at least a tiny bit of inspiration after watching that, you must be wired wrong. One of my earliest memories of this hip hop shyt was watching the Jesus Walks video on BET Jams I think at the time I'm pretty sure. I may not always agree with what Kanye says or does, but this man is a GOAT. Self belief is everything.

RIP Ms. Donda West as well, their relationship was dope, her support and belief in him was everything and she knew he would do what he always said he would do.

Great doc.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

yeah part 3 just seemed sad, it’s like the more money and fame he gets the more unhappy he kind of seems. You can tell he enjoys creating stuff but outside of that he just seemed to becoming character more than a real authentic person
Looks like ye not even happy with all that $$$ he got

Where the big lambo trucks?