jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we going to talk about that Kanye Eazy video???

This is not going to help with custody/visitation type stuff. Kanye is doing himself in with this type of stuff. He's going around dating others, Kim can do the same. And if it gets serious and she becomes a couple again with somebody else, they will be helping raising his kids.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Finished watching it.

Its kinda crazy. The vibe of episode three is so draining. Its hard to explain but it feels physically and mentally exhausting to watch.

Hard to put a finger on it. But something is definitely up with Ye. I dont even think its a bi polar thing. He seems to be on some A Beautiful Mind shyt.

The laser focus, the over the top work ethic and schedule, the continent hopping, the extravagant work spaces and environments. Even flying in airplanes as much as he does cant be healthy on the mind and body.

I think the money and fame is the focal point for the change more than anything else. He was probably always like that but the power and access has allowed him to go into "Hyper Mode" so to speak. All to the detriment of his health. I think he knows it too, but he doesnt give a fukk. He is willing to crash out to accomplish all of his dreams.

Worrisome and endearing at the same time. A truly complex fellow.

“Draining” really is the word for it. To be honest as much as I liked the first 2 parts from a fan perspective, the 3rd part ended up being my favorite. Because you are reminded that Kanye’s story is seen through Coodie’s POV, and it’s also very much his story as well. He wasn’t just documenting one of the biggest artist in the world. He was filming his friend.

Sure I was a little disappointed we didn’t see the studio sessions for certain albums. But it made sense since Kanye got distant with him when his status was getting bigger. But it kinda made the story better because Coodie became us and started seeing his friend from a distance.

The segment of Donda’s death was tough to watch :to: And Coodie seeing first hand of the change Kanye was becoming. When Ye told him to turn the camera off that’s when he knew he wasn’t the same :wow:

One of the scenes that really got me was during the TLOP listening session in MSG. Kanye barely even acknowledged Coodie. Even when he was backstage he didn’t even go over to him.

Following Kanye from 2018-2020 must have mind blowing to Coodie. He literally saw different variants of Ye through those years. From recording with Cudi for KSG in China in 2018, to the “Jesus Is King” era in 2019, to him being a bi polar maniac in 2020. That was wild to see…especially for him.

Coodie is a good man cutting that camera off every time Ye went on his bi polar rants

It got to the point with each segment I just kept going :snoop:

The Tucker Carlson scene legit broke my heart…:to:

Im glad this doc was released for the world too see. And Coodie and Shoti were the only people who could have made this..

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah, but Yeezus is way more divisive than MBDTF. I think that's why Kanye sees it as a better album. He made it as a protest against music, intentionally wanting it to sound as abrasive and unorthodox as possible. Personally, I never saw the appeal in Yeezus and I've never been able to finish it. It's one of those things that gets overrated because Kanye did it. But knowing who he is and the standard he holds himself to, I see why he thinks it's better than MBDTF. To him, MBDTF was a pop album. He could make something like that in his sleep. Yeezus felt like something that people hadn't heard before, and it's not easy or accessible music, so to him, that means it's better.

What he said isn't as crazy as when Eminem said that Encore was better than Relapse, but it's not like I have to agree with him.
i don't think that's a fair claim as i can't think of any other (notable) rapper at that time who would even dare to make that album. it was a sonic masterpiece, even without tapping into traditional hip hop sounds and songs like black skinhead, blood on the leaves, i am a god, bound 2, on sight - those were dope songs content-wise. yeezus stands on its own as amazing to me, not amazing because of kanye

808's would be the album i'd say is overrated because it's a kanye album. he sharked basically everything about cudi, plus tpain is the one that made autotune hot in the 00's, and wayne was already doing autotuned sing-song stuff as well, yet kanye got so much more praise than cudi ever got.

edit: i haven't had a chance to iron my cape for ye in like over 5-6 years :wow:, thank you lol

Last edited:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
This is not going to help with custody/visitation type stuff. Kanye is doing himself in with this type of stuff. He's going around dating others, Kim can do the same. And if it gets serious and she becomes a couple again with somebody else, they will be helping raising his kids.
It's not going to effect his custody unless Kim can prove that he is a legitimate danger to his kids.

Family Courts priorities the kids happiness all the time, it's the reason why even drug addicts get joint custody.

Like you would be surprised the amount of shyt people do yet still keep custody.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm more concerned about Pete Davidson in this situation dealing with Kim because he has history of trying to off himself nothing good is going to come from this if you see Kanye acting like a complete lunatic over her

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not going to effect his custody unless Kim can prove that he is a legitimate danger to his kids.

Family Courts priorities the kids happiness all the time, it's the reason why even drug addicts get joint custody.

Like you would be surprised the amount of shyt people do yet still keep custody.

This can't help. This just adds in to his behavior/stability issues. I wouldn't be comfortable with somebody with bipolar, stalker, getting at somebody with decapitation videos, sending goons messages etc. He has a rabid fan base, just takes 1 nut to do something.

I'm more concerned about Pete Davidson in this situation dealing with Kim because he has history of trying to off himself nothing good is going to come from this if you see Kanye acting like a complete lunatic over her

Yeah, nothing good is going to come from the stuff he is doing.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just checking on divorce status.

Kim Kardashian I'm Officially a Single Woman!!!

Kim Kardashian's quest to become a single woman has become a reality because the judge has granted her request to end her marriage to Kanye West. Kim will hereinafter be known just as Kim Kardashian ... the West is gone.

Kim Kardashian Wins Divorce Bid From Kanye, She's a Single Woman Again

So looks like it's official today, marriage has ended.

He can't be taking this well, hope people are watching him.

Maybe, he's finally ok with it

"A source close to Kanye tells TMZ, he also wanted the divorce to be granted. He's now a single person as well."

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
This can't help. This just adds in to his behavior/stability issues. I wouldn't be comfortable with somebody with bipolar, stalker, getting at somebody with decapitation videos, sending goons messages etc. He has a rabid fan base, just takes 1 nut to do something.
Nothing is going to happen, like dude been beefing with bare people throughout the years, yet this is the first time I'm hearing all these concerned post.

He is going to get joint custody unless Kim and her lawyers can prove that he is a legitimate danger to his kids.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
I was just checking on divorce status.

Kim Kardashian I'm Officially a Single Woman!!!

Kim Kardashian's quest to become a single woman has become a reality because the judge has granted her request to end her marriage to Kanye West. Kim will hereinafter be known just as Kim Kardashian ... the West is gone.

Kim Kardashian Wins Divorce Bid From Kanye, She's a Single Woman Again

So looks like it's official today, marriage has ended.

He can't be taking this well, hope people are watching him.
He already told his lawyers to expedite the divorce process.

HU Exclusive: Kanye West Directs Lawyers To Expedite Dissolution Of Marriage To Kim Kardashian-West.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing is going to happen, like dude been beefing with bare people throughout the years, yet this is the first time I'm hearing all these concerned post.

He is going to get joint custody unless Kim and her lawyers can prove that he is a legitimate danger to his kids.

I didn't think so either. I figure if something was going to happen, it would have been when Ray J was disrespecting his wife and Kanye.

But that was before his mother died and his bi-polar acting up. I don't trust crazy people, I hope he keeps it together.

That's just the other day. He was literally on stage begging her to come back at the concert with Drake.

You think people with bi-polar just have things under control all the time?

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
I didn't think so either. I figure if something was going to happen, it would have been when Ray J was disrespecting his wife and Kanye.

But that was before his mother died and his bi-polar acting up. I don't trust crazy people, I hope he keeps it together.

That's just the other day. He was literally on stage begging her to come back at the concert with Drake.

You think people with bi-polar just have things under control all the time?
Bro this Ye we are talking about that man went from posting drake's address on his inta to being best friends with him in few months.

He forgives people who wronged him all the time.

He isn't some psycho killer.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro this Ye we are talking about that man went from posting drake's address on his inta to being best friends with him in few months.

He forgives people who wronged him all the time.

He isn't some psycho killer.

I didn't say he was. I said the stuff he is doing can't help, sometimes he is just off and one of his followers might be a nut. I would not want him alone, even with his own kids, if he has one of his episodes.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really enjoyed the doc overall and respect they kept it 100

choked more than a bit when coodie mentioned losing his own parent and don't think it was done without purpose, speaking from experience life is never the same after

im at a loss of words for not noticing until bruh in this thread posted the video for spaceship despite listening to the song 500 times that GLC says with emphasis ''LOST MY MOMMA, LOST MY MIND'', feels eerie as fukk in the context of the doc and everything

hope you find some true happiness ye, jeen-yuhses are known to be tormented

shoutout to fest & comm, they seem like standup dudes

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
What really got me was near the end when he was talking to his father about some damn pottery.

If anyone has ever talked to someone who either drunk, high, depressed or otherwise not in they right mind, you felt what his pops was trying to tell him in addition to trying to get this nikka off the phone because he won’t listen and hasn’t ever listened in years :francis::mjcry:

That part hit home :wow:

Koonye need help badly.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished watching it.

Its kinda crazy. The vibe of episode three is so draining. Its hard to explain but it feels physically and mentally exhausting to watch.

Hard to put a finger on it. But something is definitely up with Ye. I dont even think its a bi polar thing. He seems to be on some A Beautiful Mind shyt.

The laser focus, the over the top work ethic and schedule, the continent hopping, the extravagant work spaces and environments. Even flying in airplanes as much as he does cant be healthy on the mind and body.

I think the money and fame is the focal point for the change more than anything else. He was probably always like that but the power and access has allowed him to go into "Hyper Mode" so to speak. All to the detriment of his health. I think he knows it too, but he doesnt give a fukk. He is willing to crash out to accomplish all of his dreams.

Worrisome and endearing at the same time. A truly complex fellow.
Breh you are literally describing being around someone with bi polar disorder. You think it was exhausting to watch? If you've ever had a friend with this issue (I've had two) it's exhausting and exhilarating and depressing at the same time because you have no idea what lens of the prism they're gazing at life through during that particular moment in time. You don't know if they're one second from snapping or showering people with love