jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Daps
Very eye opening, Because Kanye and Cam were both Dame ideas.

Looking at the doc and behind the scenes shyt Kanye as a legit rapper wasn’t anyone’s idea but his own. Had Kanye not did everything himself he would’ve just been a producer and another shelved artist. Dudes budget got cut and he kept it going.

You don’t cut the budget and all funding for an artist you think will be successful. Kanye even made a joke in Dames face during that through the wire video premiere party.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the diddy studio footage "crack music" was supposed to be for press play but puff went for everything i love and added ceelo and nas

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
As far as I know, Jay has never written his bars down. He and Biggie were recording Brooklyn's Finest together and both sort of waiting around for the other person to write their verse, and then they realized the other also didn't write with a pen and pad. They were the first two big rappers I remember that didn't write down their bars. Styles P, Common, and Phonte from Little Brother were others that often wrote in their head but didn't really brag about it or talk about it much. Conway is a current rapper that writes in his head instead of using a pen.

I'm sure there are others that do it, but those are some of the main ones that come to mind.

Jay used to write down his verses, but he started to get annoyed because of all the extra paper, so he decided to memorize his verses. He would take long trips so the verses would stick in his head more. "Can I Live" was the last song he ever wrote down.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I had the chance to meet Peedi Crakk at my man's coming home party...he's a real cool brother

Peedi's career may have been on a diff trajectory if Kanye never got into that accident

:mjcry:

Daps
Did yall 33+ brehs rock with Ye like that back in 04 or yall thought he was trash?
Started looking for his music after I heard him on “We Are The Champions” bc I was surprised he could actually rap. Bought his Akademiks- Jeanius Level mixtape from my bootleg guy & been a fan ever since. Used to play “Two Words” ft Mos & “The Good, The Bad, The Ugly” ft Consequence every single day. Watching this doc has been like going into a time machine for me. Amazing footage so far but this 3rd episode will probably be tough to watch :francis: