jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t want to watch this because I can’t fukk with this nikkas shenanigans.

I am very interested in seeing the studio sessions though. Is it mainly the first episode that shows the CD stuff?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I am very interested in seeing the studio sessions though. Is it mainly the first episode that shows the CD stuff?
Both episodes 1 and 2 cover the CD stuff exclusively. I'd give it a watch bro.. it's worth it despite how the bro has been acting in recent years.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished part 2. This being only three parts is disappointing. It's wild how he was "on" but still rarely recognized. Is that how the music business goes or was his situation unique because everyone still viewed him as just a producer? That clip of Dame leaving the room in the middle of Kanye playing music :dwillhuh: They were prioritizing that lil girl over Kanye West :mjlol:

I'd love to hear from those college students from the restaurant. Imagine seeing that random dude that was sitting next you a year ago all over the TV and radio.

I knew Coodie was about to get left behind as soon as Kanye said he wanted Hype to do his video. I understand why but the fame was getting to him a lil bit. Blessing in disguise for Coodie tho.
That Grammy speech :wow:

Did yall 33+ brehs rock with Ye like that back in 04 or yall thought he was trash?
I was rooting for the nikka MAJORLY! I had the college dropout mixtape off limewire and was a huge fan after the Through the Wire video.

I remember telling my dad about him after that and saying dude should have next but I wasn't sure he would blow. I actually thought he would flop because Slow Jamz was on both CD and Twista's album which came out two-weeks before.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Not his biggest fan but the doc is an incredible watch. The studio sessions and the moments with his mother are extremely captivating.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
episode two is fantastic.
Coodie's narration and that bootleg ass Beale Street score over music already playing is lowkey annoying.

who was shorty that was driving them somewhere ?

the dentist was fukkin killing me man.. like a scene from Curb.

the studio sessions w/ Jay, Pharrell and Jamie Fox is jus fantastic viewing.
its really lovely how much Mos was rooting for Kanye and appreciated his talent

a real lack of Don C in this.. actually disappointed at there being no Kanye/Don C w/ Cam'ron/Dipset footage in this.
(Kanye just posted Jim walking on the runway for Off-White in Paris today and spoke about their conversations about fashion on Drink Champs)

Dame walking in when Kanye was talking his shyt at the video premiere was funny. Dame probably appreciated that more than anything.

funny that, and even I have went out of my way to mention it several times that Biggs gets credit and mentions it himself for helping on this album but all the best shyt for this album was barely done in the company of Rocafella or Baseline.

once again, eye opening that the two biggest stars that aren't Jay-Z that Rocafella produced were Kanye and Cam'ron
both of whom, when you see/hear their stories a lot of it was really down to themselves.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
once again, eye opening that the two biggest stars that aren't Jay-Z that Rocafella produced were Kanye and Cam'ron
both of whom, when you see/hear their stories a lot of it was really down to themselves.

Very eye opening, Because Kanye and Cam were both Dame ideas.