jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I know a lot of this footage was used for the Through The Wire music video.

I always thought the footage of Kanye and Scarface crossing the street to get to the studio was them working of The Fix.
I didn't know that was Kanye tryin to get Face to put a verse on Family Business.
I always thought so too.

I read more about it and apparently he wasn't that interested in having Face on Family Business, but really wanted him on Jesus Walks. I don't know if Scarface wasn't feeling Jesus Walks or felt like it was awkward to rap over, but I wonder if he regrets not doing it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Finally getting around to watching and this shyt is amazing. I wish they could release a full extended version cause I don't see how it's possible to cover the rest of Ye's career with the pace this moving.

It's funny as hell seeing Kanye having his Kanye type moments but I think the humbling moments of where he was in his career at that time kept it in check. It's crazy seeing him hustling for studio time and how he didn't just sit back and bytch about it. Instead found a way to promote his self and just get shyt done.

I was such a Kanye stan back around this time and just reminding me why I was such a big fan.
If you or anyone is interested in more of footage, this series on YouTube is superb. Can't say enough good things about it. These are high end very well made documentaries.

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really did some bizarre things with Kanye. Just pulled out my copy of Blueprint 2 as I forgot he rapped on there and he's not even mentioned in the booklet or on the back cover for his verse on "The Bounce" but some random dude was credited with "Additional Vocals." Seems like something a guy like Kanye would be pissed about, and justifiably in this case. In the meantime, his album was mentioned in the coming soon ad in the booklet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dentist was not trying to let them archive removing that wire from his jaw, he got tense as hell when he saw that camera.

Shows how different of a world we live in now with social media and documenting of life

having to watch thats been the most uncomfortable part thus far....camera zoomed in on bloody bandages and shyt :scust:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Am I tripping or did Kanye play the Brooklyns Finest beat for Mos and Talib. Did he make that?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What songs are Doug Infinite know for?
He helped Kanye on Gold Digger

Besides that, he did two records on Common's "One Day It'll All Make Sense". He did Real nikka Quotes which is one of my favorite Common records ever.