jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
IDK if it's the way they presented/edited the doc or if that's really how it was, but it really felt like he was already Kanye West w/ the talent but he came out the other side of the wreck like Kanye West.

Having gone through a wild wreck myself but somehow getting away w/ just scratches over my eye and on my arm, that shyt really hit home. You unlock something when you should've died or at least been severely injured and live to have a normal life.

Daps
I don’t think Luda was acting funny style. Once he got in the studio he was mad cool and gave Kanye props. I think he was just in the zone while sitting in the car. When your writing or doing something super intense sometimes you can come off annoyed when you are interrupted but I don’t it was meant as him trying to son Ye in that moment.

Not to mention its a nikka holding a big ass camera walking up to the car with Kanye. That could’ve threw him off.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He said no to filming inside the dentist

:mjlol:

Now everybody films inside the dentist

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He hated being called a producer / rapper

:dwillhuh:

Interesting.
And it's fair...the only producer/rapper who was really respected as a rapper back then was Q-Tip, and most people didn't even realize he was a producer like that since he always took his name off the production credits and thus didn't really brand himself as one. But for most part it was nikkas like Pete Rock who were always spitting struggle bars.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What crazy stuff was Kanye doing during that time? He said in his Grammy speech that people didn't know how he would react if he lost. Like he night do something crazy. Why would they think that at that time

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
What crazy stuff was Kanye doing during that time? He said in his Grammy speech that people didn't know how he would react if he lost. Like he night do something crazy. Why would they think that at that time
I think he went on a rant after he didn’t win an AMA if I recall correctly

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

He was ranting about not winning awards and being expected to show up to awards shows and perform with no guarantee of winning.

He also said that artists should be paid to cover magazines.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
So I decided to watch this on a whim. My hesitation stems from Kanye in the red hat and his other antics. But I’m glad I did. It was the Kanye that made me a fan back in 02 back in 01:when he was just the guy ho had my favorite beats on the blueprint, This doc is inspirational

I held back tears watching his interactions Donda though. shyt hurt my heart cause I love my mom the same.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: