jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This documentary is reinforcing that Kanye would have been a superstar no matter what label/situation he was in.

You know how many people would have just sat back and let their label dictate their career? This man had built so many relationships with stars across the industry he essentially finished College Dropout before Rocafella gave him a budget for it.

True visionary
:wow:
It’s more of his villain origin story if anything

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye is better than all his sons
J Cole, Drake, Big Sean, none of them come close
And I know Big Sean ghost wrote, but by himself he doesn't make the same caliber of songs

I mean I can just about stand Coles sleepy ass beats and I don't really fukk with Drake or Sean but all them nikkas rap circles around Kanye.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, if you're a hater.
:mjlol: How am I hating?
It shows how badly Kanye got shifted on just to get college dropout to come out.

like majority of episode one is just people dismissing him, only respecting him for his beats, or flat out disssing him. It’s no wonder he went so hard and arrogant as he did. Like even nikkas that fukked with him looked at him like :stopitslime:

like the Scarface part with the retainer. It’s almost like watching a LITERAL high school freshman interact with a senior like “Dog wtf is that eww” Kanye like my bad. Like nikka getting roasted for trying to get his teeth straight lol.

I can easily see how that nikka makes college dropout AND late registration back to back after that and his next single on graduation is him yelling at everyone “CANT TELL ME NOTHING”.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: How am I hating?
It shows how badly Kanye got shifted on just to get college dropout to come out.

like majority of episode one is just people dismissing him, only respecting him for his beats, or flat out disssing him. It’s no wonder he went so hard and arrogant as he did. Like even nikkas that fukked with him looked at him like :stopitslime:

like the Scarface part with the retainer. It’s almost like watching a LITERAL high school freshman interact with a senior like “Dog wtf is that eww” Kanye like my bad. Like nikka getting roasted for trying to get his teeth straight lol.

I can easily see how that nikka makes college dropout AND late registration back to back after that and his next single on graduation is him yelling at everyone “CANT TELL ME NOTHING”.
The villain origin angle threw me off. As I'm looking at this, I'm seeing inspiration and how he became an icon. The drive was unwavering... regardless of how people feel about him now.
:manny:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:comeon:
The way Cam "bodied" him on here? Ya'll really be hyped on nostalgia sometimes and overstating these guys' ability and staying power.

Dead ass that shyt is wild annoying

Kanye rhymes was tailor made for the beats and song concepts the substance, relatability, and passion makes a lot of his rhymes timeless from this era