jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pharrell's advice about not believing the hype about yourself after hearing him rap was poignant...

I will be very curious to see the final episode to see how they portray him being that they are friends but he turns into a PoS that shyts on his friends, rallies around Trump, gets entangled in the celebrity gossip world, etc.

Daps
kanye got the GOAT head bop
kanye-west-head-bobbing.gif

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It’s also a testament to having the ability to swallow your pride. If Kanye couldn’t set his ego aside and ask dudes for favors, to bum studio time, etc., College Dropout would have been super delayed, and maybe he misses his window or moment? Life is funny like that, but dude didn’t mind rolling up on someone like Ludacris — who was huge at the time — and getting him to do a hook he seemingly didn’t want to do, while siphoning Luda’s studio time. He could’ve easily felt some kinda way, and blew up, but he had a greater goal in mind and took these micro-embarrassments in stride. :yeshrug:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I find it funny how Luda was acting mad funny style with Ye but Ye ends up being way bigger than he ever was… Luda had to hand Ye his Grammy :mjlol:

Then you hear Drake on how about now track, where the broad he wit trying to listen to Ludacris… Drake ends up being a bigger artist than Luda and that broad caught the vapors :mjlol:

“I had no money left from actin', I was focused on the music
I used to always try and burn you CDs of my new shyt
You be like "Who's this?" I be like "Me, girl"
You be like "Oh, word, true shyt?"
Then ask if we could listen to Ludacris
Them car rides made me feel like I was losin' it”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I find it funny how Luda was acting mad funny style with Ye but Ye ends up being way bigger than he ever was… Luda had to hand Ye his Grammy :mjlol:

Then you hear Drake on how about now track, where the broad he wit trying to listen to Ludacris… Drake ends up being a bigger artist than Luda and that broad caught the vapors :mjlol:

“I had no money left from actin', I was focused on the music
I used to always try and burn you CDs of my new shyt
You be like "Who's this?" I be like "Me, girl"
You be like "Oh, word, true shyt?"
Then ask if we could listen to Ludacris
Them car rides made me feel like I was losin' it”

I don’t think Luda was acting funny style. Once he got in the studio he was mad cool and gave Kanye props. I think he was just in the zone while sitting in the car. When your writing or doing something super intense sometimes you can come off annoyed when you are interrupted but I don’t it was meant as him trying to son Ye in that moment.