-Chappelle a hip hop head for real

-remembrr when he had Miri Ben Ari on her violin shyt
-Christina Milian :takedat::takedat:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Slow Jamz studio sessions was dope man... I wish more artists would release more behind the scenes content like this so we can see what creates these classics.

super dope to see that footage. Jamie Foxx has told that story multiple times on late night shows so it makes it extra crazy there’s footage now

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Was Kanye taking meds before his mother died? Dude seemed so infectiously optimistic back then.

He didn't start taking medication until years later, I believe. He was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2017.

I don't know, somebody more knowledgeable like @TheDarceKnight can weigh in, but whatever optimism Kanye had got taken away in 2007.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-Young Steff....lawd have mercy. Forgot about this kid
-hold up...why I never heard this version of "Get By"
-mans Moms really was his biggest fan
-whos the brother with the half fro?
-Matt Pinfield!
-Groupies making another appearance
-Chappelle a hip hop head for real

-remembrr when he had Miri Ben Ari on her violin shyt
-Christina Milian :takedat::takedat:
The get by is the remix with jayz

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Footage shows Dame to be the biggest hater. I wonder if him and Jay z had to sign off on this

One thing I could see for Dame is he’d probably look at the footage, think to himself “it is what it is” and sign off on it. I mean its already well documented that at the time Roc-A-Fella wasn’t high on Kanye as an artist. Thats already Hip Hop lore. And even in Last Call Kanye was saying that Dame didn’t want to sign him until AFTER the deal with Atlantic was already on the table.

So in my opinion Dame didn’t come out looking any worse than whats already been chronicled we just have the visuals to go with it.

Also i’ll give credit where its due. Kanye’s story about his come up in the game is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT what he’s rapped about all these years. He REALLY put his real life on wax all the way down to the car accident and made that shyt both RELATABLE and FINANCIALLY VIABLE.

Thats a HELL of a feat considering the lies a lot of these artists tell in their music. Future doesn’t do drugs but sells an image of a codeine affected rock star. Drake doesn’t write his lyrics but tries to sell the image of a once in a generation talent. Kanye was REALLY Kanye.