jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Honestly part 2 was the pure meat of this. Literally seeing the sessions for “College Dropout” was wild to see.

Seeing Hov and Guru coach Kanye when he was recording his verse for “The Bounce” was wild too see. Lowkey shocked Hov kept him on there in hindsight because they originally didn’t credit his feature until after the fact.

The fact Roc-A-Fella didn’t take Ye serious enough that they didn’t open his recording budget. So he had to literally go to other artists recording sessions and convince them to let him record while there was down time :wow:

Part 1 and Part 2 of this doc should be mandatory watch for any inspiring artist. Kanye really BELIEVED in himself and WILLED it to happen. The power of manifestation is real.

Not gonna lie i teared up watching his Grammy speech. Seen it so many times but to actually see it in context after seeing ALL the work he put in. It’s beautiful :to:

It honestly should have ended right there….

Realllllllly not looking forward to part 3 :francis:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Part 2 delivered… For the record Dame and Biggs gotta hold that L.. then Dame tried to bum rush the video release party trying to make nikkas uncomfortable lmaooo

Dude even admitted Ye promotes himself so you have a 2 for 1 special yet you tried to box the boy in and shelve his album lmaooo

smh…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kanye laying down Spaceship in the dark booth.:banderas:
Coodie hitting Ye with the:usure:after finding out his services weren't needed on the Jesus Walks video.
Hype really was the Jay Z of music video director's, which is exactly why he was not the person to direct Jesus Walks.:snoop:
Ended up with 3-4 different videos after the song was already played out:yeshrug:I personally didn't like any of the versions.
:takedat:coming out of nowhere to be next to Kanye looking for his next meal ticket.
Ludacris went from dodging Kanye in the parking lot and giving him the :camby:"Go wait in the corner until I call you" to handing him his first Grammy on stage.:wow:
Final episode is gonna be pure fukkery.:ohlawd:
Ye had to eventually holla back at Coodi for that Jesus walks vid.. Always bring the nikkas who was with you from day 1

That Luda shyt had me dyin lmaoo Mans came full circle on em too..

Last edited:

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part 2 delivered… For the record Dame and Biggs gotta hold that L.. then Dame tried to bum rush the video release party trying to make nikkas uncomfortable lmaooo

Dude even admitted Ye promotes himself so you have a 2 for 1 special yet you tried to box the boy in and shelve his album lmaooo

smh…
Footage shows Dame to be the biggest hater. I wonder if him and Jay z had to sign off on this

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Footage shows Dame to be the biggest hater. I wonder if him and Jay z had to sign off on this
Nah it was Dame and Kareem Biggs Burke final call… The L them nikkas took when Jay finally ditched them nikkas and took Ye with him.. Rock a Fella ain’t been the same since

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
After watching this doc, no one should fault Ye for choosing Jay z over Dame Dash

Hell Nah.

Throughout the documentary Dame is always speaking highly of Ye. From before he signed him to his debut album release party.

If anything he is really the only one at Rocafella that saw and pushed for his vision.

Thats why Ye fukk with Dame till this day.

He even spoke about it in interviews how it was foul on his part for betraying Dame after all he has done for him.

Jay was hands off on him. Kanye was a Dame and Biggs project at Rocafella like how Dipset and em was.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hell Nah.

Throughout the documentary Dame is always speaking highly of Ye. From before he signed him to his debut album release party.

If anything he is really the only one at Rocafella that saw and pushed for his vision.

Thats why Ye fukk with Dame till this day.

He even spoke about it in interviews how it was foul on his part for betraying Dame after all he has done for him.

Jay was hands off on him. Kanye was a Dame and Biggs project at Rocafella like how Dipset and em was.
You watch the 2nd part? Dame was being a complete weirdo